Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email today from LockedLoaded.com about some Glock Police trade-ins for less than $500.
Glock 23 (compact .40S&W) with 3 13rnd magazines and night sights - $450
Glock 26 (subcompact 9mm) with 2 10rnd magazines and night sights - $480
Glock 17 (full size 9mm) with 3 17rnd magazines and night sights - $480
All models are Gen4.

If you're in the market and don't mind a little wear, check 'em out: Locked&Loaded USED GLOCKS

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just grabbed a "looks like used only a few times for qualification" gen 4 model 22 for $250 with 3 15 rounds magazines. I was trying to get a few at that price.
Where did you find that!!!???
That's a steal.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
In many cases Glock sells them to LE below cost. $350 or less. Normally you can beat them down on used price . Right now may be a bad time to buy prices up on everything.

Reactions: AquaHull

·
Registered
23 Posts
Like Smitty said I get a blue label price and can usually walk out the door with night sights for $398. I lucked out on the trade in I snagged, the department was trading in on all new 17s. Some officers didn’t want there’s so they sold them.

·
Registered
10,643 Posts
Got an email today from LockedLoaded.com about some Glock Police trade-ins for less than $500.
Glock 23 (compact .40S&W) with 3 13rnd magazines and night sights - $450
Glock 26 (subcompact 9mm) with 2 10rnd magazines and night sights - $480
Glock 17 (full size 9mm) with 3 17rnd magazines and night sights - $480
All models are Gen4.

If you're in the market and don't mind a little wear, check 'em out: Locked&Loaded USED GLOCKS
Last time the neighbors son in law who is or maybe was part owner of a gun shop got a load of those in they were two hundred bucks. Cop shops can buy them new and in the box for 400. Or usta could. Now used Sigs are pricey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts