Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Thanks for the offer but I don't use Facebook or any of that stuff. I will recommend your book to friends though the old fashioned way - by word of mouth.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Ok, I messaged you on FB. I suugest you give us a sample, even if its just a page or two...I havn't baught a book, for the computer, ever, becouse of the free sites, but if you got the hook in me, I might buy one.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I read the book on Sunday. I enjoyed it a lot - very entertaining and well written. I will be buying the sequel when it comes out, hopefully before I have to fly home on Friday. :-D

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I messaged you on FB. I suugest you give us a sample, even if its just a page or two...I havn't baught a book, for the computer, ever, becouse of the free sites, but if you got the hook in me, I might buy one.
I tried replying on Facebook but I don't know if it worked, that whole thing is new to me and almost all I ever see on there is requests for me to pay them $25+ a day to get more 'likes'.

Anyway! You can read the first 20% of the book, that gets up to about chapter 6, on smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/315167

But the best news is, no purchase necessary to get in on the giveaway!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You too? Here I thought I was the only one!
I do kinda hate Facebook the more I'm using it now, but unfortunately it is a great tool to get the word out. I'm trying to figure out another way to do giveaways/prizes without using facebook or some sort of form that requires all kinds of personal information(that can't also be spammed :(), cause I hate having to give your life story to enter a contest so I don't want to make other people do it either...

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
When is the sequel coming out? I'll be sure to read it with green pen in hand.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm hoping for sometime in august, it and the 3rd (final?) installment have been outlined and I'm about 25% through writing the 2nd one. Just need to find more time to dedicate to writing, especially since I really want to get this second one out, I already have a feeling it will be better than the first. Especially sincere there is a particular scene or two that I really want to share with people, and I think those who read the first book will really want to see!

And I really want to do a giveaway for it, although I'm kinda torn on giving away the knife I semi-purposely bought for it:
The Tali-Whacker Is Coming. . . . The Tali-Whacker Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get, and got all 'special' serial numbers, but then again giving away TaliWhacker #911 would be a heckuva prize! (esp since I was offered $500 for it already!)

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A gentleman named Mark from Wisconsin, thanks to all who entered! I hopefully will have another contest in a week or so, with an even better prize!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts