Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Problem | Preparedness United

I'm working on a project to get all the different types of preppers together. There are the individual preppers, the militia people, public officials, emergency managers and the police/fire/EMS world. Lots of mistrust that could get people killed later.

Stop by and say hello and let me know what you think of the concept.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Have you ever tried herding cats before?

Reactions: wesley762

·
Registered
8,033 Posts

I'm working on a project to get all the different types of preppers together. There are the individual preppers, the militia people, public officials, emergency managers and the police/fire/EMS world. Lots of mistrust that could get people killed later.

Don't think so,good luck

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
I know what I am capable of from experience. If you think that ALL preppers are good and honest people then you are naive. There are some that if I saw them coming down my lane I know that it would not be to say "howdy" and "do you want to sit around a fire and sing songs".
I know my capabilities, too, and they don't involve walking down lanes. You didn't suggest rogues or unknown preppers, but half of those who have posted.
My comprehension does not suffer. As far as my understanding of other people, you are once again building straw men out of thin air.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Who could distrust the Government they are there to help us. I want them to know everything I have and where it is so we can share with those less fortunate.
Please tell me this was with the highest level of sarcasm PLEASE. I served the government and from your name so have you... Where and when did you serve that you could honestly see where the government helps us and can be trusted to the point that they should know what and where I have things... NO WAY...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Please tell me this was with the highest level of sarcasm PLEASE. I served the government and from your name so have you... Where and when did you serve that you could honestly see where the government helps us and can be trusted to the point that they should know what and where I have things... NO WAY...
im thinking it was sarcasm! (we hope)

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Oh good gried....get a grip. "Walking down my lane" is a figure of speech. It means if someone approaches my house. No where did I say half of those who have posted, I said some. SOME. Your "comprehension" leaves allot to be desired. As for me "building straw men out of thin air" bull. I stand by my statement, IF,(NOTICE "IF") you think all preppers are good and honest people then you are naive.
Seems we have a language barrier.

Hi. My name is Denton. Nice to meet you. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Danged skippy.

It really makes no sense to network with organizations that will be used to conduct operations that will violate those rights that are supposed to be protected in this country.

Tricky Rick from Illinois has a good point, too, in that it really doesn't make sense to attempt alliances with those you don't know. Should the nation allow Russia to run our defense while we make buds with Iran? Might not be a good idea at our level, either.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts

You could be the most sincere person in America.
But given the track record of the Obama Regime you could also be an agent.
So I will give you the benefit of the doubt and just say no.
But you can bet I won't click on that link, either.

·
Registered
177 Posts
There are some die hard obama followers that are preppers too and what better place to keep tabs in the "enemy" than a popular and well used forum... I knew it was just stating my discust for such a statement..... On the other hand I would love to be able to say that whole heartedly but it will never ever happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.