Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I would like to start off by saying im not a prepper i guess would be the easiest way to put it. its something iv taken alot of interest in lately. my familys starting to grow i have a baby boy on the way and i dont like the way things are looking right now. on that note ill get back to why i was here. iv been talking to my wife and we are interested in buying land here in maine. we have had the conversation of should we build a traditional home or a tiny home and anything in between. iv decided after some snooping that a geodesic dome could be the best choice for us. the thing is im having a hard time finding the right information for me. what id like to know is if a metal tube skeleton with a concrete cover inside and out would be a good idea. i want my family to be safe from just about anything and iv seen alot of talk from people who prep that they make great bug out locations. so i was thinking why not make a home in the same aspect. im sorry if this isnt the right place on the forum to post this. im new to forums in general and new here. think you for your time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.