Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys 47 yo Australian prepper living in NYC

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Cheers!

Al

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey guys 47 yo Australian prepper living in NYC Looking forward to getting to know everyone Cheers! Al
Welcome from Nevada. Got to be a difficult job to do while living in NYC.

·
Administrator
15,018 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from Nevada. Got to be a difficult job to do while living in NYC.
I was working for an english company and as part of my job I had to fly back and forth to NYC all the time they eventually offered me the US position which I took - of course they had to prove to the US govt that by me working here it would result in job creation for Americans not loss (which of course I do) and I have never looked back

As far as America is concerned as much as some people have their gripes we still have the most freedom here compared to any civilized society in the world!

As far as the soda bans - ridiculous I know - that said I have been drinking diet coke for 31 years and just switched to regular coke (sugar vs aspartame) but of course my final goal is to stop soda drinking all together

·
Super Moderator
9,379 Posts
I was working for an english company and as part of my job I had to fly back and forth to NYC all the time they eventually offered me the US position which I took - of course they had to prove to the US govt that by me working here it would result in job creation for Americans not loss (which of course I do) and I have never looked back

As far as America is concerned as much as some people have their gripes we still have the most freedom here compared to any civilized society in the world!

As far as the soda bans - ridiculous I know - that said I have been drinking diet coke for 31 years and just switched to regular coke (sugar vs aspartame) but of course my final goal is to stop soda drinking all together
Welcome from Texas.

Daddy Bloomberg will gladly help you with the soda thing. He also wants to regulate your sugar, salt and fat intake. He just that nice of a guy.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome from Texas.

Daddy Bloomberg will gladly help you with the soda thing. He also wants to regulate your sugar, salt and fat intake. He just that nice of a guy.
hahhaa - yeah New Yorkers are not happy right now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts