Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon people!

I am a scientist but traveling all around the world. I like to share my research and experiences with the survivalist community, as I think I have experienced a lot that might benefit community.

I currently research energy generation methods. This started with solar in the 90's, hydroenergy (dams and such) in the aughts and now biogas generation in the 2010's. As my biogas research comes to a close, I am already wondering what to do next!

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,700 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Good afternoon people!

I am a scientist but traveling all around the world. I like to share my research and experiences with the survivalist community, as I think I have experienced a lot that might benefit community.

I currently research energy generation methods. This started with solar in the 90's, hydroenergy (dams and such) in the aughts and now biogas generation in the 2010's. As my biogas research comes to a close, I am already wondering what to do next!
Hearty welcome from DFW Texas. Sounds like you might be just the guy to help me figure out how to turn my geriatric three wheeled bicycle into an e bike. I have a cheap front wheel motor/comptroller picked out on Amazon and just looking for a tip on a battery and how to hook it up etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
gardening, food preservation and storage, DIY
115 Posts
Welcome Pedros! Let's cut right to the chase though, shall we? Okay, here goes ... so I assume you understand a thing or two about hydroelectricity, and pumped hydroelectric energy storage, correct? What I would really like to know, is if hydroelectricity and pumped hydroelectric energy storage can be scaled down to really small ... not nano small, but triple A battery to hourglass to 12V+ battery small, or 1-1000 watts small.

I'll be back with some soda, juju bees, and popcorn ... cuz I really want to know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts