Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a bunch of ads for Garth Brooks Friday live in Vegas.Most of them he says i'll sing some of the best songs ever, and even sing some of mine. HaHa.

Only once did I see the plug where he says,when you will watch the show, not only will you be entertained,but to also be "ILLUMINATED"

Perhaps I miss quoted a bit,since it was after the LIONS smoked the Cheeseheads, and I was suffering from a food coma, but not the last word.

Maybe this was a If you have ears to hear moment.

I'm wondering if anyone else caught the Illuminated reference?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Am I missing something?
What is the significance with Garth Brooks saying you will be illuminated?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Garth Brooks is NOT part of the Illuminati. And I can prove it.

He has friends in LOW places, where the whiskey flows and the beer chases... :lol:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I think Alan Greenspan IS Garth Brooks. When Alan Greenspan wants to go out in public but not be recognized, he dresses up as Garth Brooks. How else can you explain that you never see Alan Greenspan and Garth Brooks in the same place at the same time? :shock:

I'll bet he also eats children too...

·
Super Moderator
9,641 Posts
I think Alan Greenspan IS Garth Brooks. When Alan Greenspan wants to go out in public but not be recognized, he dresses up as Garth Brooks. How else can you explain that you never see Alan Greenspan and Garth Brooks in the same place at the same time? :shock:

I'll bet he also eats children too...
We're gonna have fun at the Gathering :lol: ::clapping::

1 - 8 of 8 Posts