Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts
I am from Indiana, will you join my prepper group!!!!???? Please!??? I really wanna know what you have! ;-) The purple means sarcasm........At least on other forums i use it does :) is purple the color for sarcasm here too?
What the F... ...hunh...where did that come from? Hey didn't Oprah perform in the color purple? So J your a fan of Oprah?....LOL

Not a good way too welcome someone new to the forum
just reminded me too much of others that's all, a recent banned member for one

By the way, what is "pheniox" supposed to mean?
/QUOTE]

a little challenge, try and sign up to anything with the handle Phoenix??

its so common and more so since the fantasy shows

seen it spelt pheniox once, kinda liked it, tried it, and was taken, but the 17 wasn't, so kept it since (just FYI I have had it for close to 15 years, if not longer)

but on a side note, you have proven me wrong, I congratulate you and apologize for my harsh words, good to see you involved in here outside come join my group (and you would have seen how many sell their wears and vanish in your looking through here)

keep being involved, clearly you have a little more charter than your first post suggests

No. He has posted some good stuff on other threads. He is not Resister's sister.
yea was getting to that, the reference was to my guard dog response, it won't stop me from doing it again but I'm impressed, and he reminded me of landcaster001 and 002 :p

Reactions: Inor
Alright. Now God Damn it, are we talking about Resister or Lancestar? Who in the hell is Lancaster? Son of bitch, I've been making fun of the member with this avatar
since this damn thing erupted, which I thought was Lancestar.

I need to know just exactly who it is that I'm supposed to go 7th grade on. And who in the hell is Resister's sister? When did she get all up in this? You guys are killing me. Speak Spanish God Damn it, you're in America.

Reactions: Slippy and Inor
Lancestar. that one bro, autocorrect doesn't like that name :)

Beats me. Some hosebag you were talking to in the hall on the way to science class? :D
focus insults on the man and his character, not his family (they didn't choose how he turned out)

focus insults on the man and his character, not his family (they didn't choose how he turned out)
Excuse me. I was insulting BigDogBuc that time. Since he has not posted yet, I am sure is crying in his beer as we speak. :D

Excuse me. I was insulting BigDogBuc that time. Since he has not posted yet, I am sure is crying in his beer as we speak. :D
Lol..

He posted that damn "spank the monkey" post last night just about the time I was going to sign off and go to bed. After reading that post I was laughing so hard, I ended up staying up an extra hour and half just to settle down enough to sleep. :lol:

Payback... :D

He posted that damn "spank the monkey" post last night just about the time I was going to sign off and go to bed. After reading that post I was laughing so hard, I ended up staying up an extra hour and half just to settle down enough to sleep. :lol:

Payback... :D
Lol nothing a bottle of Bundy can't fix :p

Serious prepper here, not from Texas. Originally from the east coast that is where the majority of my family resides but I like living here in Texas. I am looking for another couple or small family that would be willing to build a relationship and if things got very bad bugout as a small group to GA to one of my family locations. If very very bad, to TN in the mountains to my second location. Me, my wife, and two pitbulls. Could possibly be a tough journey. Trailer, truck, preps etc not a problem as of right now. Just need a good people around me preferably with christian values. I will do anything for those close to me. Anyways have a good one. I wont be staying in TX when things.... well you know.

That's only a 12-14 hour trip.
Why would you want people along you hardly know?

61 - 80 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.