Reactions: Fuzzee

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
I thought i was a Lonely ED Bassmaster enthusiest..BARTLEDO>>>>

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Anyone with any sticker is a target - the color means nothing. You should also check to see if there is an "X" painted on the road in front of your mailbox. The "X" will show up on the UV camera of the drones. The only way to get rid of it is to cover it with something opaque to UV.

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mailbox stickers are nowhere near as funny as...

Cop, "What's this right here?"

Guy, "That's my penis."

Cop, "That's your penis, alright. Sorry about that."

Guy, "That's alright"

You think this cop's cop buddies are ever gonna let him hear the end of that? LOL

·
Mod Squad
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
By the way, those stickers on your mailbox were probably put there by your paperboy. One color means you get the daily paper, another color means you get the weekend paper only, and the third color means you get daily and weekend editions.

If any of you see stickers on your street but not on your box, add one and see if you start getting the paper.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Yep! the "spring assist makes that a dangerous weapon in Seattle, WA. The fact that it is over 6" long when open puts it firmly in that same category of dangerous weapon. Right up there with "any fixed bladed knife, sword..." like your butter knife.

I am really glad to be out of that city!

Reactions: BigCheeseStick

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
:D In South Carolina, long arms (rifles and shotguns) and any kind of bladed weapon you choose is perfectly legal open carry as long as you don't have it on you while committing a crime.

Feel like walking down the street with a switch blade in one hand, a machete in your other, and an AK47 slung on your shoulder? Sal good. Just don't be trying to hide them from people! THAT'S illegal. :D

I asked specifically about automatic knives (switch blades). Long as it's in a sheath on your belt, that's "open carry" and fine. Anything in your pocket is a technical no no.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
ALL knives have a mind of their own, They are evil, they kill people. We need more knife control.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts