Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have a PSE high efficiency wood furnace in the basement,

Several people have asked to look at it when I tell them we can heat the house for the entire winter with less than four cord of wood.

When they walk past our pantry in the basement a few different persons have stopped and stared.

Three separate people have said, "if any thing bad happens I know where to come" my response is, "That will not be a good idea"

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
One time I was setting up these aluminum shelves I have, you see them in my videos sometimes. I forget what they are but they are some funny shelves, kind of thin. Well, I put everything on them how I wanted, organized it all, and after I was done took a satisfied look at them and leaned on one proudly. And then it occurs to me there's nothing holding THEM up. I went right over onto one and sent the other crashing to the floor, ended up dog-legged across one like a bouncer just threw me into it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hmm, well trying to explain to my mom that I'm not crazy seemed pretty funny afterwards lol But one day a couple months ago, I was sorting through about two dozen MRE's (broken down) on my living room floor. I heard a loud knock on my door, and without thinking just got up and answered it. The UPS guy just stared past me at my floor, looking kinda concerned and confused. I quickly signed for my package, while mumbling something about "oh that late spring cleaning", to which he replied "that's not like my cleaning". I just had to laugh at that, his puzzled look was too great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts