Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to read up on prepping now...I will not be financially able to make a move until 3 years or so later - I hope it is not too late, but I realize that there is much to learn. I will soon be picking many of your brains for ideas and data...I hope someday to be useful for all of you as well.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome from yet another Texan. Great to have you here with us. Its never too late to start putting yourself in a position to be on higher ground if things go south on us. In the mean time do take advantage of all the great minds and great ideas here. Remember, Knowledge is power too!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I am starting to read up on prepping now...I will not be financially able to make a move until 3 years or so later - I hope it is not too late, but I realize that there is much to learn. I will soon be picking many of your brains for ideas and data...I hope someday to be useful for all of you as well.
Howdy from West Texas,

China has many types of terrains. Would you be so kind and share with us how is the terrain in your current locality? I mean, is there snow, lots of rain, desert, how about the wild life and vegetation etc? I am in a Desert environment so dealing with vegetation and livestock offers lots of challenges including a windy winter season that should be approaching in a few months.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Tag from Germany!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts