Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your oppinions on this incedent ?

"PARIS -- A French soldier was stabbed in the throat in a busy commercial district outside Paris on Saturday, and the government said it was trying to determine if there were any links to the brutal killing of a British soldier by suspected Islamic extremists." - CTV
French soldier stabbed outside Paris; unclear if any link to London attack | CTV News

"The 23-year-old was patrolling in uniform with two other soldiers as part of France's Vigipirate anti-terror surveillance plan when he was approached from behind around 6 p.m. and attacked with a knife or a box-cutter." - Reuters French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris | Reuters

!!!! I dont know how credible this video is !!!!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
It strikes me how inept the enemy (radical islam) really is to waste their resources on such attacks. If radical islam really wanted to win a war
against everything else they'd go after capitalism which is a pretty easy target.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
Well they are inherently Satan worshippers so they tend to be the exact opposite of a Christian.

·
Registered
938 Posts
They are all freaking cowards. They fight like wussies. Kill women and children. Attack one man with multiple attackers rather than fight man to man. Hide in the shadows and set off bombs. Send their children and uneducated daughters to die wearing suicide vests.

They try and outnumber our troops and overwhelm them using 300 men against 30 of our soldiers.

I have never seen them charge a position; instead they spray and pray, then run away.

If they dare to stand and fight, we kill them all. Fact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts