Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was about 40 below when I decided to see if it was true if you could get hot water to freeze in midair. I made a video so people back in Florida would believe me.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
This is an advantage to us that live in colder p[arts of the US. Most will be running away for here should things get bad.

Reactions: jimb1972

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We just spent a few days in Florida last week and after a about 48hrs, we were ready to come home to Montana and be int he cold. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. As long as you layer and have the right gear. It is a piece of cake!! It's not like it is 40 below every day either. It was about 18 today w light snow.. Great weather!!

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
Prep, Im serious, I would love to work there, for you, for room and board.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's nothin to see a few hundred antelope at a time around here. I wish she would have kept the viseo going after it fell because it fell like 3 more times..lol She was too busy laughing..

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
The water demonstration is too cool! (Yes, pun intended)

This Southern Boy has been in such climates before, but never tried to do anything but survive. I think I'll just stay down here in Margaritaville Country as long as I can. :lol:

·
Registered
560 Posts
And this is why I live in the south.....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am actually a 5th generation Floridian but was fed up with the population growth and crime down there so we decided to make a move west.. It was the best decision we ever made.. Sure it is cold but as long as you dress right(layer), it's not so bad. Most of the cold stuff we post is to show our friends and family down south what it is like here at times. Personally, I was gettin tired of the hot and humid summers in the south. When you are covered in sweat before you can even make it to your vehicle.

This is a very welcome change. Plus, all of the land we are on here makes up for the down sides..

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That just makes me hungry, haven't had antelope in years.....mmmmm juicy...
I like it as long as I get one in the summer months. Not that I would because that is illegal. Seems during the winter they are REAL sagey tasting. If you get them in the summer, they are eating more good grass.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts