Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just posted a short video and the info section has 3 Hawaii YouTube channels + a bonus aquatic underwater photo log website.

No need to buy a airline ticket, suntan lotion, snorkel, flippers, flip flops, or a spear gun.

These channels have amazing videos. Enjoy!

[again the links are in the "info" section under my video on youtube]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are welcome!

Thanks, since I can't afford to go, and I love it there!
You are welcome!

There are a couple hundred videos combined on those channels. Everything from rainforests, underwater lava videos, Telescope observatories from the top of Mauna Kea, Whale sharks, tiger sharks, Humpback whales, manta rays, and the bonus underwater photographic collection website is awesome, so you can make your virtual trip long or short and come back to Hawaii any time to pick up where you left off.

The Scenic Hawaii videos are a good place to start because they are narrated and give you a frame of reference so it is like a guided tour.

Just hit the Youtube button to the video page then 'About" to open up the list of links. -Aloha ! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I lived on Oahu for about 5 months back in 1988. It was truly beautiful and I am glad I got see it, but I love snow and there isn't any of that there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah but there is snow on the Big Island!

I lived on Oahu for about 5 months back in 1988. It was truly beautiful and I am glad I got see it, but I love snow and there isn't any of that there.
Ah but there is snow on the Big Island! Just drive up to the Mauna Kea Telescope observatories. There is a YouTube video up the telescopes in the snow on the Scenic Hawaii channel but here is some skiing. Problem, about 40% less oxygen at that altitude. Here are some actual skiing videos on Mauna Kea:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.