Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prize: 100 feet of paracord

[attachment=0:2ce9z5uc]100 ft paracord.jpg[/attachment:2ce9z5uc]

Rules are simple. Post as many times as you like in the "Survival Gear Reviews and Questions" section about gear that you have used or tested. Must included the name of the item (Or model number) and at least two cons/pros about the item. Each entry that you post will put your name in the drawing an extra time. At the end of the contest a random name will be drawn for the winner.

Contest starts and is tabulated from:
Jan 29th through Feb 4th.

Winner will be contacted through this forum in a "PM or email" notice at the end of the contest. Winner must be a member of this forum, must have a way to contact (PM or email) and must have a US Shipping address to ship the prize to. If there is no answer by the 3rd day of ending the contest, the prize will be given to the next eligible member.
US residents only are eligible for prize

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Re: FREE Survival Gear Giveaway (Weekly Free Giveaway) 1-29

Paracord FTW!

·
Registered
30 Posts

Woohoo! Although I don't have much gear to report on! Do arrowheads and homemade stuff count? LOL :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Jebmip said:
Woohoo! Although I don't have much gear to report on! Do arrowheads and homemade stuff count? LOL :D
LOL. Unfortunately no. Just that china stuff you get and breaks easily. No really, anything that is purchased at major retailers.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I just did a "random line picker" for the contest winner. I entered in all the names x the numbers they submitted and item as described by the contest rules. I had the program shuffle the names ten times and then I had it pick one random line.

I wish to thank everyone that has posted in the survival gear forum for your entries and great posts. There will be many more of these giveaways throughout the year.

The winner of the paracord contest 1-29 thru 2-4 is:

leon

Congratulations Leon for winning. You have 3 days to respond from the time/date of this notice to provide a shipping address through pm (To survival) or through email ([email protected]).

Just a note, please pick either black or olive drab green for your choice of paracord. The paracord and shipping are all FREE. Congratulations again and thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts