Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
sounds like a sales pitch ?????????????????????? to me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Super Moderator
3,698 Posts
For only 49.00 a month you can get:
Tons of informative articles about planning and having a safe,
fun outdoor adventure.
Create your own emergency plan at home and workplace
so you can be rest assured that you and your loved ones will be
safe when disaster comes.
Learn first aid measures for various situations.
Cool infographics, eBooks and videos for your own handy copy.
You can get a free eBook by providing your name and email so you can get lots of informative emails.

No thanks!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey guys!

If you want something to read and get useful information from for all your outdoor and wilderness needs, just claim your free copy at Useful Survival Tools | Ultimate Outdoor Guide For Every Adventure.

And please do tell me your feedbacks and thoughts about it. Thanks!
Thomas Boxler -

You really need me. Buck Bored is the name and marketing genius is the game. I am a venture capitalist investing in all kind of non-traditional markets. You may have noticed from my "Senior Member" status here that the people here really like me and really trust me. You should contact me so we can work out a marketing deal and we can both make millions, if not billions. Everybody knows there is a buttload of money to be made in the "free Useful Survival Tools" market and I feel from your early posts here, you are just the guy to do it.

Have your people contact my people and we'll do lunch.

Chao

Buck

1-800-BLOW-ME

Reactions: hawgrider

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.