Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am teaching a couple of people how to sew and make gear. Starting them with a variety of draw string bags which I think are great to learn on. Anyway I am offering these less than perfect bags free to good homes. Just let me know and as they are made we can send them out. Just pay shipping which will be very little….

Drinkware Liquid Ingredient Bucket Fluid

Liquid Drinkware Fluid Juice Orange

Food Hand Dishware Ingredient Jaw

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you need something of a particular size let me know, will see if they can make it and it will be free also...

·
Registered
904 Posts
I won't take a freebie, but I would be willing to make a contribution towards materials. Just PM me your address and thanks for the generous offer made in the holiday spirit.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
That will be my life quest on our drive across country, find a Bull Scrotum Sack! :)
My sack is like a Bull Scrotum. Okay, I'm lying. But if you find one, get two.:D

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
Mrs Slippy is getting increasingly concerned as I giggled like a school girl. She said whats up? And I said 'free bull scrotum bags!" She said "no more Christmas Cheer for you" and I just grinned.
Its getting crazy here on a Thursday night in Slippyville.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That will be my life quest on our drive across country, find a Bull Scrotum Sack! :)
I make them from time to time, let me see if I can get you covered....

Reactions: nurseholly

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
And to find a drive thru daiquiri stand in Louisiana... :)
There was a drive through liquor store in Leesville, LA and a bar that had rows and rows of those frozen drink machines with all kinds of daiquiris, margaritas, etc, but it was carry out not drive through. That was 20 years ago though, they may have added a window or folded entirely.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
What is the fascination with bovine gonads? Unless you remove it yourself with a dull knife it does not make you any more of a man.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Not the nads - just the bag. It's a natural and tough little bag. (not so little) - with sheep you don't use a knife - you bite it off.

Reactions: BamaBoy101

·
Registered
686 Posts
And to find a drive thru daiquiri stand in Louisiana... :)
I haven't seen one of those in Louisiana, but I do know lots of really good places to eat at. I'll share with you. And I know of a great muscadine winery too.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
What is the fascination with bovine gonads? Unless you remove it yourself with a dull knife it does not make you any more of a man.
What Pauls said as well as its a perfect shape for a bag.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts