Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
Sure, I'll just give my name and personal address out to an internet stranger whose first post on the forum is trying to skirt advertisement rules.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, I'll just give my name and personal address out to an internet stranger whose first post on the forum is trying to skirt advertisement rules.
i'm not trying to skirt advertising rules I have a product that I would like feed back on, I am not trying to sell right now. You can call me on my direct office line if you wish to discuss what I am trying to accomplish.

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How am I advertising... I didn't list a product or brand name? Just want feed back from the prepping community if this byproduct something that would be well received

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
How am I advertising... I didn't list a product or brand name? Just want feed back from the prepping community if this byproduct something that would be well received
Yeah, and this is our first day on the internet.
It's been a very busy first day. Already, I've helped three prominent Africans get their money out of Africa. Now, I have the opportunity to help out someone who is trying to decide if he has a good product. My lucky first day on the interwebs!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
If I owned a company like yours and was unaware of the rules and regulations on the site...and wanted people to trust what I have and who I am, I would have made my very first post to this forum something akin to:

Hello,
My name is such and such
I own a company called...such and such
And we are located at such and such in such and such state
Our telephone number is such and such.

I have a product I think would be a hit with those in the prepper community and would like offer a free sample to those interested, in return for an honest review of the product.
It is such and such and made from such and such.

Please give me a call and I can explain more.
Thanks.

But, since advertising is not allowed, it would be a moot point.

·
Super Moderator
9,496 Posts
You are. You're. You're stuck with us.

I hereby crown myself Grammar Patrol. :tango_face_grin:

There's no pay for it, so it's liking being a moderator! :vs_laugh:
Busted. I wasn't paying attention. And no wonder, I don't have enough money to pay attention so I took a new job just to find out the pay sucks here.

·
Registered
24,393 Posts
Busted. I wasn't paying attention. And no wonder, I don't have enough money to pay attention so I took a new job just to find out the pay sucks here.
There's the key to the liquor cabinet, though. @Cricket took mine. Did she give it to you?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts