Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The Judge is suspended for two weeks.

Meanwhile, the woman who rigged a debate for Hillary is heartily welcomed.

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
Meanwhile, the woman who rigged a debate for Hillary is heartily welcomed.
I'm glad it all turned out. I have an alibi.

Yes, I'm glad justice won out, but I kind of lose hearing, common sense and bi-pedal locomotion around pretty blondes. But then, I did tell you I married my brother's girl friend...

·
Registered
114 Posts
FNC will not be airing Judge Pirro's Saturday show. Why? Because Pirro had the audacity to say this about Invader Omar:

"Think about this: She's not getting this anti-Israel sentiment doctrine from the Democrat Party. So if it's not rooted in the party, where is she getting it from?" Pirro asked during her opening segment. "Think about it. Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won't get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...-fox-saturday-after-remarks-about-ilhan-omar/

So, even on FNC it can't be asked if Islam is antithetical to constitutional rule of law.
The day I heard about this I started looking for a new homepage...Found one at One America News...Bye bye fox...

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts
I haven't watched that crap (and that's what it is) since we got rid of the satellite dish 6 or 7 years ago.

For the first week, after watching Fox News Channel every night for years, I actually went through a withdrawal.
From the time I got home from work, until I went to bed, Fox News. And all of a sudden it was gone.
After being away from it, I realized how much stress had built up over those years.

ALL of the mainstream media outlets use the same format - keep the viewer riled up and angry, so you will stay tuned in for the next update.
And Fox was the worst, I realize now.

I visit the home page of Fox News, ABC, and to keep an eye on America's real enemies - CNN, almost every day.
Mostly I read just the headlines, very rarely do I click on a story and actually read it.

I enjoy the inner peace I have found by not watching TV at all. None. Zero. Zilch.
With the exception of : Daytona 500, Indy 500, World Series, and the annual Army/Navy football game. That is it.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I haven't watched that crap (and that's what it is) since we got rid of the satellite dish 6 or 7 years ago.

For the first week, after watching Fox News Channel every night for years, I actually went through a withdrawal.
From the time I got home from work, until I went to bed, Fox News. And all of a sudden it was gone.
After being away from it, I realized how much stress had built up over those years.

ALL of the mainstream media outlets use the same format - keep the viewer riled up and angry, so you will stay tuned in for the next update.
And Fox was the worst, I realize now.

I visit the home page of Fox News, ABC, and to keep an eye on America's real enemies - CNN, almost every day.
Mostly I read just the headlines, very rarely do I click on a story and actually read it.

I enjoy the inner peace I have found by not watching TV at all. None. Zero. Zilch.
With the exception of : Daytona 500, Indy 500, World Series, and the annual Army/Navy football game. That is it.
You are missing TMC - classic movies. I have to admit that there are times when I watch an old movie and I get teary-eyed because I realize how much our nation has changed.
Still, it is very good to watch movies that had good content and great acting.

·
Administrator
14,696 Posts
I can always go to my VHS and Betamax collection of B&W movies from the 1940's, documentaries such as Victory At Sea and World At War, NASCAR races from the 1990's, and more.

I just opened the cabinet and took a glance. Man, what classics!!
Just one tape grabbed at random is Wings Of Eagles, John Wayne, 1957 and Task Force, Gary Cooper, 1949.
I also saw some "modern classics" - Blazing Saddles, Airplane!,
Almost all the NASCAR races from the 1992 season.

A quick count reveals approx 120 tapes, each with up to 6 hours of content. Most were home recorded off the TV, some are store bought when the local video rental place went bankrupt.

Nah, I just need a TV to use as a display screen.

I was gifted DVD player a decade ago, but don't really ave much content for it.

My wife bought me a Roku device when we first cut the dish, and I put some free content on it, old westerns and stuff, but I haven't had that on in at least a year.
My youngest step son gifted me both an Apple TV device that pulls content off the internet and feeds it to your TV, and a Tablo, which takes content from your TV antenna and enables you to watch broadcast TV from your computer
Connected to my TV are 6 devices plus the antenna - and the screen stays blank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Actually, I'd rather read books. Military history books. Especially World War Two. I read every night.
Old farts who sit around, watch TV and drink bear instead of excersizing their minds, end up in the dementia ward.

Reactions: Denton and Toefoot

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Pirro is facing criticism after appearing to suggest on her program last Saturday that Omar wears a hijab in defiance of the Constitution. "Think about this: She's not getting this anti-Israel sentiment doctrine from the Democrat Party. So if it's not rooted in the party, where is she getting it from?" Pirro asked during her opening segment.

"Think about it. Omar wears a hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won't get molested. Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"

Well said by her honor, and it reflects my thoughts too, Omar is loyal to the Koran; and she is an enemy to America, which has foolishly brought her in.
Omar is a cobra, and her enemy is Christianity & Judaism, and her god is a dragon named Allah. And vermin like her will kill off America, which does not defend itself, against an obvious danger.

And evidently Fox does not have enough sense to see the dangers that Muslims pose. Instead the see Judge Pirro as the threat, so they kill the messenger.

Reactions: Camel923 and Denton
21 - 32 of 32 Posts