Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where I was asking about a Security Six today

So that makes TWO (2) Ruger forums related to this one?

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
What information were you looking for about the Security-Six?
I have had mine for over forty years and put over 40000 rounds through it. It still shoots one inch groups at 25 yards for me.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Ruger sends me birthday cards we are so well acquainted.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What information were you looking for about the Security-Six?
I have had mine for over forty years and put over 40000 rounds through it. It still shoots one inch groups at 25 yards for me.
I was wondering what a fair price was. I paid about $230 for Stainless one in '82

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
i'm a Ruger kind of guy myself. I've got 8, ranging from 22 rimfire to 357 magnum to 44 magnum to 45 Colt to .223.
Oh, i like Colt's too.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
904 Posts
I bought my brothers duty gun, a 6" stainless security six, when he moved to another department and moved to an auto. That was many decades ago and it still shoots well. I am a real fan of Ruger firearms.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was very pleased with how my first cylinder went yesterday. The 357 shot far more accurate than my G-Lock,a little better than the CW9

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Ruger fan here! Speed six, Super Alaskan 44, LCR357, SP101 ,LCP, Charger, 10/22, SR-9, Mini14.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Where I was asking about a Security Six today

So that makes TWO (2) Ruger forums related to this one?
I was only aware of one Ruger site that mentioned this site...That's how I found it. So there are two?

I like Ruger firearms for the most part and think prepping is a worthwhile endeavor.

It's been many years since I've owned a security six. There are times I wished I still had it, though the GP100 that replaced it has served me well.

·
Administrator
15,418 Posts
there are two Ruger sites listed at the bottom of this forum.
Aquahull did not just find THIS site, he is one of the early members. Look at his join date on his avatar.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts