Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
My computer says your link is a malicious website and won't let me enter.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
This might help, all of my "shady compatriots" can find anything...

At just 24 years of age, Elizabeth McGline was the youngest Aide in the Trump Administration during the last 18 months of his presidency.

She was hired just months after graduating from the Vermont Law School as a top assistant to Amy Swonger, the Acting Director of the Office of Legislative Affairs.

Her year and a half in the White House wasn't noteworthy on the surface, but she was a presence during a number of significant events in that time, most notably during the events of January 6th, when she was in the room with President Trump for a good portion of the time when events were transpiring at the United States Capital.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,111 Posts
@siewill, that's a piss-poor way to make an introduction.

As a general rule, we don't allow links in intro or first posts, and we don't allow self-promotion advertising in the body of posts.
Please see our Advertising Rules.

You only get one chance to make a first impression. Better get the second one right.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts

I understand the issue. But over +15 years of making my own mistakes on this forum, I have learned that many rookies (and guys who drink) are going t make mistakes or get angry in a misunderstanding.

I learned this in a strangely 'reverse' manner. My 'organization' has officers that do not drink and keep their eyes peeled for trouble-makers. It's easier to whisper a logical intension than to beat the egg yokes out of a rookie who makes an error.

I have come to learn that kicking the testicles on an idiot does little good in the long run. If anything, the idiot becomes proud of showing his swollen and enlarged 'junk' to the first girl at the tavern. Naturally, the club members have to keep kicking him in the 'nads just so he can brag to women. Oh, and believe it or not, bikers will drink liquor, strange as that might be.

If you think joining a motorcycle club is a walk in the park, I will advise you to meet the guys somewhere before 8:00PM. Then go for a walk and return at 10:00PM. I want to see the look on your face when you swear the evening guys are a whole different breed...

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
10,111 Posts

I understand the issue. But over +15 years of making my own mistakes on this forum, I have learned that many rookies (and guys who drink) are going t make mistakes or get angry in a misunderstanding.

I learned this in a strangely 'reverse' manner. My 'organization' has officers that do not drink and keep their eyes peeled for trouble-makers. It's easier to whisper a logical intension than to beat the egg yokes out of a rookie who makes an error.

I have come to learn that kicking the testicles on an idiot does little good in the long run. If anything, the idiot becomes proud of showing his swollen and enlarged 'junk' to the first girl at the tavern. Naturally, the club members have to keep kicking him in the 'nads just so he can brag to women. Oh, and believe it or not, bikers will drink liquor, strange as that might be.

If you think joining a motorcycle club is a walk in the park, I will advise you to meet the guys somewhere before 8:00PM. Then go for a walk and return at 10:00PM. I want to see the look on your face when you swear the evening guys are a whole different breed...
Nobody is talking about joining a motorcycle club.
Rules will be followed. Flagrantly violating them will result in moderator action.
This is not your bike club. After "15 years", you should know that by now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts