Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
How is this a virus?? This is not SPAM. I'm trying to help out new preppers by supplying a service. Sorry friends, disregard the link but please do the rest. Thanks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Yeah, thanks a lot for posting that link.

I clicked on that link yesterday and it directed me to a website that brought down my whole computer with a blackhole virus and the PowerRegEdit virus. Fortunately I'm a computer person and know how to fix it. And I also have multiple computers to fall back on.

I would NOT recommend anyone click these links. It will infect your computer.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thanks Preppermama. I can ususally fix mine to, but have a lot to do and don't have time to mess with anit root kits and trojan removal tools for the next few days.

"I'm from the goobernut and I'm here to help you" OK

·
Registered
466 Posts
So you came to this site for a reason. I'm here to help you get the most out of prepping for any disaster or bad situation. I bought these set of survival books as a way to help my family prepare for anything that comes our way. (Click on the link at the bottom of the page)
A little about myself.... I grew up on a farm in central Alberta Canada and at an early age, my dad would take me out hunting and learning about survival. As long as I can remember, we have raised and butchered our own beef, pork and poultry. We grew our own vegetables and farmed about 1200 acres of grainland.
I lead a pretty normal life and I'm not a die-hard prepper that has secret hide-outs or bunkers, but I am prepared.
This set of books covers everything from choosing your first hand gun to home schooling your kids, building a solar oven to field dressing big game, purifying water to surviving a nuclear attack.
It doesn't have to cost a lot to be prepared but the important thing is to start preparing for a variety of disasters and situations.

FYI : I DO own these books and they will be handed down to my kids. Over the course of a lifetime, more information is forgotten than is passed on so do yourself and your family a favour and teach them what you can and keep these books on hand for when you need them the most.
308Tatical, you may want to contact the admin and see if he allows you to post adds , even in this mannor. Most sites charge you a small fee for this servcice

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Thanks Preppermama. I can ususally fix mine to, but have a lot to do and don't have time to mess with anit root kits and trojan removal tools for the next few days.

"I'm from the goobernut and I'm here to help you" OK
I just had some SPAM Lite with my waffles this morning, I don't want anymore SPAM today.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I'm sure they'll respond when they have a chance. In the meantime the OP was removed which is a step in the right direction. The link is still visible in Nadja's quoted response in case the mod's are interested.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Posting something for sale here without prior consent is like just walking into someones house without knocking first. Opps !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts