Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These SCBA's are in their original case. They are new old stock, used only for training one time. Comes with harness, regulator, tank, mask and all other accessories. I have 12 total for sale. Can be sold individually or as a lot. Price is negotiable depending on shipping/pickup. Currently in the DC/MD area. More pictures available by request. Tanks are 3000 PSI. Not all tanks are completely full. Would be great for use as is or broken up for parts.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Grass Groundcover

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for offending people. I'm not a business man. I'm a guy who thought somebody would want these. And this seemed like a logical place to go. Dennis, I'm sure you guys get a lot on here like me. But you are right, it is my first ever post and I am trying to sell something. I don't deny that. Truth is, I don't know the exactly value of the SCBA's. I'm not looking to rake someone over the coals... or get into an argument about trying to offer them. For what it's worth, I specifically posted them into the Barter, trade, buy, sell section and NOT on a general thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I don't intend to sell anything else. I've been checking out websites like this for awhile. Mostly interested in home tips for re-purposing all kinds of items. At any rate, I'm sure you'll see me post from time to time in other forums on here. Having the SCBA's was sort of what made me say, "Yeah, I'll finally register on one of these sites." Take care.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
As a rule, one simply cannot beat an old fashioned "Hi, I'm xxxx and I'm new to this site, etc, etc, etc..." I've got nothing against anyone selling anything on this or any forum but I think it behoves folks to do it with some class. Maybe people hawking their wares online have never actually left their desk and offered something to an actual, live human being. However, most people appreciate having a sense of who their dealing with ... kinda like the old kiss me before you **** me :D

PS, welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts