Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
I know this isn't eBay or gun broker, but over the years I have bought many toys and I have acquired many accessories for those toys. Well due to some major financial crisis reasons I have sold my ARs and my M107. And I figure why not try to sale the accessories to my fellow preppers. I have over 15 brand new original M107 Barrett mags and well over 50 military style AR mags. I'm open for realistic offers. The M107 mags are going new for 179.00 apiece on the net. I have found them for 150.00 but all out of stock. The AR mag is going for 18.00 a pop. So make me some offers if interested and PM me. 90% of these are new and still in plastic. First come first serve.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
45 5.56 AR mags left & 15 M107 mags left.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Are these 30 round AR magazines? Metal - GI style? Would you break them down into their parts for shipment to CA?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I need a dozen... please give me a price including shipping to ZIP 17322. also what type of payment check or money order

·
Registered
90 Posts
Doesn't this suck? Here we are, buying magazines like this. A couple months ago, you could buy a Magpul at a Gander Mountain for $15. Now everyone, and every place, is out-of-stock. I went to a gun show last weekend, and they still have them, but now the price is up to $20. Still not bad, but you have to buy what you can. I hope this sht blows over.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you need a quote on mags please message me. Once again I won't do anything that falls in the gray area or illegal! So make sure you are following state laws. To many eyes and ears everywhere. They are going very quickly. They are the alu style AR mags. The 50BMG mags are Barrett Brand and Steel.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doesn't this suck? Here we are, buying magazines like this. A couple months ago, you could buy a Magpul at a Gander Mountain for $15. Now everyone, and every place, is out-of-stock. I went to a gun show last weekend, and they still have them, but now the price is up to $20. Still not bad, but you have to buy what you can. I hope this sht blows over.
It does in deed Dunbar! I'm glad I put they for sale here and not in GunBroker or the like. I could sale them for more money, but why play the jack up price and screw people over card when I have to sleep at night and look myself in the mirror everyday. So I sale them for what I bought them for. That's fair. I hope this does blow over quick.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have 20 AR mags & 15 Barrett 50cal mags remaining for sale.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Payment sent for 30 let me know when they ship. If you have any Barrett mags left let me know. I have friends who may want them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just got my box from Jager yesterday. He threw in a bonus mag because USPS dicked him around (awesome). Got 4 standard GI mags with green followers, all fit my rifle. Buy with confidence!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the update branflake. I hope they serve their purpose well!

·
Registered
14 Posts
They will for sure. Bodies are true on them. I got 2 stripped bare last night with the wire wheel on a drill press. Planning to aluma-hyde them to match the rifle :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
To all:

Got my shipment of AR mags from Jager. I checked them all for fit and locking into place in my AR with no problem. I had one that was a little bent but Jager had thrown an extra in there for me. I used a speed loader and tried it on several with no problems. All magazine springs were strong and the bottom plates intact. All the mags I test loaded fed rounds smoothly with no fail to feeds. Wanted to post this to vouch for him. With the potential for 30 round mags being outlawed, you better get your hands on what you can.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts