1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Lookit, people. Just because a couple of idiots laugh while discussing these topics doesn't mean they aren't deadly serious. We merely suffer from gallows humor. Or, maybe, we are just idiots who know no better.
Either way, the topics are important. Laugh along if you must but remember, liberty is at stake.

Death to tyrants! Laugh at their corpses.

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
Oh. Listen to Podomatic and not YT. Why do the Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 thing?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Liked the part about videos in public, my dog nipped at the better half, cop shows up to take a statement, sitting at my kitchen table half way thru the statement we get to talking about bodycams, he tells me his is on right now! If he can put me on video turnabout should be fair play.

With regards to identifying yourself, I complained about mistreatment of the neighbors dogs, Police chief shows up, we talk, then asks me my name etc., I get a little PO'd and ask him why he's asking for this stuff....you already have all this info! I'm not into making small talk, he closed his notepad and drove away. Been living in this town of pop1500 for over 20 years-they know who I am!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Liked the part about videos in public, my dog nipped at the better half, cop shows up to take a statement, sitting at my kitchen table half way thru the statement we get to talking about bodycams, he tells me his is on right now! If he can put me on video turnabout should be fair play.

With regards to identifying yourself, I complained about mistreatment of the neighbors dogs, Police chief shows up, we talk, then asks me my name etc., I get a little PO'd and ask him why he's asking for this stuff....you already have all this info! I'm not into making small talk, he closed his notepad and drove away. Been living in this town of pop1500 for over 20 years-they know who I am!
"Is your name Ron "Tater Salad" White?

·
Banned
23,899 Posts
I am endowed by my creator with certain, inalienable rights. Among these are....LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS. By God, not by man. These are also granted by extension to the bill of rights.
May I clarify, please. You have unalienable rights. God granted you those rights. The Founders, through the Bill of Rights, acknowledged and codified that self-evident fact.

Some want to suggest that the Declaration of Independence is not an official document pertaining to the formation of our government, but they are wrong. It was an official document submitted to the world, declaring our breaking away from the Crown and why. It also explained our position on authority.

Because God gave us our rights, because we are created by God and because we are His, He has authority over government. This being the case, government has no authority to impose upon our God-given rights.

This is why the Left despises Christianity. Christianity stands between tyranny and freedom.

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I'll say this these Atlanta cops AND local cops this is the first time in my life I have not seen a cop in three months. I mean it, have not seen one of them. I guess they've been told by kemp to turn off the crackdown shit because I have not so much as seen one since this scam started. they fraid of the torch mobs and chinaman cough!

·
Super Moderator
9,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holy Bat cookies Batman! I never thought I would see something more rare than a Sasquatch sighting but low and behold we have one right here ladies and germs. It is a @Leon sighting!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts