Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We staying here. The winters get cold. While we will have plenty of wood and will do fine in the winter it is not going to be like it is now.
We have had flannel sheets around for years, they are ok.
Last month we picked up some Fleece sheets. If you want warm give them a try I can not believe how warm these things are. I like it a bit cool in the room at night and a blanket. With these sheets I had to toss the blanket. Stocking up a a pile of them.

Reactions: ekim

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
We staying here. The winters get cold. While we will have plenty of wood and will do fine in the winter it is not going to be like it is now.
We have had flannel sheets around for years, they are ok.
Last month we picked up some Fleece sheets. If you want warm give them a try I can not believe how warm these things are. I like it a bit cool in the room at night and a blanket. With these sheets I had to toss the blanket. Stocking up a a pile of them.
+100% on the fleece sheets. The wife and I have several sets and they are really nice.

·
Registered
24,260 Posts
Never heard of them. Have, now. Will acquire some. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Good quality fleece sheets or blankets only get better the older they are.

When they get washed too much. as in like in 20 years, you just use them for summer instead of winter.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Never heard of them. Have, now. Will acquire some. Thanks for the tip!
Unless another ice age hits, I don't think we'll need a bunch of these, Denton. I'm not too far from your area. I have about 2-3 sets which works well on those occasional cold days. When winter's over (and it was in the 70s here today- so I don't think we have much to go) then you can find them on sale/clearance all over the place.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Now the time to buy them.just saw them 80% off at kmart and they were about 95 cents each i bought 5

·
Registered
922 Posts
Never used the sheets, but the wife buys it by the yard. We use it instead of blankets. She made herself a cape from it. There are also shirts and pants available. I think Sportsmans Guide sells them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts