Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
They are not legal. Every sporting goods store, walmart, and online retailer in the country is committing a felony selling them. Hurry and buy one while you can, but only fire it inside of your house (to be sure the authorities don't see you using it).

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Cheap self defense,I got burned holding a road flare the wrong way once.pretty much same materiel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We travel in baja extensively and being guns are illegal we carry flare guns and a few cans of wasp spray. Never had to use them on a bandito but I feel confident that they make a good stand in for a real gun. It would certainly give you the action of violence to cause havoc and make an escape from most unarmed folks. Flare gun vrs shotgun and you better get a lucky shot in first. But worth carrying when you can't pack real heat. ( pun intended )

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I have this German 26.5mm flare gun. I bought a couple packages of parachute flares that really light up the night. I thought that would be useful for a night time attack. Light up the attackers so you can do what you have to do.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts