Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
Early this am I found a bunch of these First Amendment Auditor videos on the YouTube and actually had a blast watching some of them.

A few points that I took away from the videos, and I did find out that most of these videos are filled with a lot of dead time, so I fast forwarded as much as possible;

From multiple 1st Amendment Auditors;

Most Tax Payer Funded employees at various government offices are self righteous know it all's that think that We The People work for them and not the other way around.

Most Tax Payer Funded non LEO employees are women. (Slippy adds that he believes that most of these women have not had nor are they capable of having a meaningful relationship with a man, their children or friends. Also if any of them have had an orgasm it was self induced while watching video of citizens taking crap from DMV or Tax Collection Offices or School Boards)

Most "front line" LEO's are ignorant of the law, power hungry and are quick to threaten violence or intimidation.

Most "Supervisory" LEO's are knowledgeable and aware of individual rights. But they are unable or unwilling to train the front line officers either because they have been ordered not to by the politicians or they actually believe that its ok for the front line officer to violate as many rights of the ignorant populace in order to show arrests or revenue.

Most female LEO have a chip on their shoulder AND extremely fat asses.

More to come later!

Thanks for reading! :vs_wave:
Most security guards have no idea what the limits of their 'authority' are. Nor do most of them even know the difference between public and private property. Yet they always claim to know exactly, to the blade of grass or grain of sand, where a property line is.

Most people have no clue what their rights are, yet act like they are constitutional law attorneys.

Most people honestly believe they have a 'copyright' on their face. And no one can record them without permission.

Most people will say videoing in public is illegal, yet merrily pull out their own phones and start recording.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,062 Posts
You gotta love people who know and exercise their rights.
I love the rights, and the free exercise of them.
I don't have to love asshats who play on human emotion for views.

Record everything for use in court, not your YouTube channel.

Just my .02.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,062 Posts
Many auditors won't post a video they have if they think it's going to court.
That's all well and good, and I can understand why.
But I don't understand the need to shame people for fake internet points on a social media platform.
I know some folks get their rocks off by seeing what they can do, albeit legally, just to see how others will react. I don't understand it, but I know it's done.
It's like shock street art. It's legal, but nobody really wants to see it. In this case, it's just a thumbing of the nose at authority for the sake of it. Then, in the next moment, desperately hoping they show up to render aid when needed.
The main thing that chaps me is the antagonizing after the fact. Name calling, "walk of shame", bully tactics. Even though they're right, they're still an ass. Like Squatch said, immediately puts you off to their intentions.

I just don't get it.
My opinion only. People are free to act a fool all they want as long as it's legal.

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
............The main thing that chaps me is the antagonizing after the fact. Name calling, "walk of shame", bully tactics. Even though they're right, they're still an ass. Like Squatch said, immediately puts you off to their intentions.

I just don't get it.
My opinion only. People are free to act a fool all they want as long as it's legal.
That's why there's a lot of 'em I don't watch.

·
Super Moderator
9,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Whether you like them or not I would argue they should be given some credit since they are out doing SOMETHING which is a lot more than most of us can say.

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
Kinda like there's no such thing as bad sex?
I prefer "sex is like pizza. Even when it's bad its good".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Leave it to you two knuckleheads to turn a thread about the Bill of Rights into a discussion about Cattle Proddin' The Oyster Ditch with the Lap Rocket...:vs_clap:

·
Banned
20,845 Posts
James Freeman is another good one.
Watched one this morning where James Freeman was in a police department parking lot filming and one of the cops came out and told him it was against the law and James lit into his ass pretty good. Then he started asking the cop similar questions that cops ask people when they pull them over at night;

Have you been drinking?
Where are you going?
Where are you coming from?
I need to see your ID and registration.
Looks like your eyes are red, have you been taking drugs?

It was a bit uncomfortable but a little humorous to watch. The cop was on his heels the whole time. The cop finally retreated and went inside the station.

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
Watched one this morning where James Freeman was in a police department parking lot filming and one of the cops came out and told him it was against the law and James lit into his ass pretty good. Then he started asking the cop similar questions that cops ask people when they pull them over at night;

Have you been drinking?
Where are you going?
Where are you coming from?
I need to see your ID and registration.
Looks like your eyes are red, have you been taking drugs?

It was a bit uncomfortable but a little humorous to watch. The cop was on his heels the whole time. The cop finally retreated and went inside the station.
He really did the Flipped Script thing well when he saw a city cop sitting in his patrol car in a lot behind a closed lumber yard. He approached the window, tapped on it, and when the officer rolled his window down James launched right into the script. "Why are you sitting back here? Do you have ID? No, not your badge number, an ID with your full name, address, social, etc. Are you under any investigations right now? You know, it's not typical for normal people to just sit in an empty parking lot 'doing paperwork' behind an closed business. Do you have any warrants? You gotta understand, this is highly suspicious. I smell marijuana, I need you to step out of the car please...."

·
Super Moderator
9,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
This guy makes the cop look like a tool. For the record I support the cops but some of these guys REALLY get on that high horse and think THEY are the law. They really need to go back to enforcing laws and not opinion.

Reactions: Slippy
21 - 35 of 35 Posts