Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently on our podcast we mentioned 1st Amendment Auditors. @Slippy asked me to expound on the topic so here it is.

You can find many 1A auditors on YouTube. These are just regular citizens trying to keep the police honest, basically. Most of these guys know their 1st and 4th amendment rights better than the police and they challenge the cops when unconstitutionally confronted.

With that said if you decide to jump down this rabbit hole just remember not all of them are the same. Some are just jerks trying to yell at cops. If you watch those videos you'll get turned off to the idea of 1A Auditors.

I do find it very interesting how many of these cops use intimidation on people simply exercising their 1st amendment. Most of the time they'll ask for a Sargent and the Sgt. will set the officer straight...which is funny as hell.

I'm posting a compilation video so you can get the idea but there are thousands of these videos made by hundreds of people who consider themselves First Amendment Auditors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have watched quite a few of the 1st amendment auditors. Some are complete donkey backsides.

Some are respectful even when being bullied or ordered to do something they don't have to.

Pick and choose wisely

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This guy is one of my favorites. He cracks me up. Hes a Hispanic dude so he has a heavy accent but it makes it even funnier. He know his stuff and shuts down a lot of cops. Hes always courteous unless they are rude to him. Then he'll start calling them "fool". Channel name is Kern County Transparency.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Thanks @Sasquatch

Can't wait to view some of these. Due to constraints of Satellite internet I have to wait until 2 am -8 am to get enough bandwidth to view them. :sad2:

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Yeah well I have a different take on this.
Reminds me of the #metoo bullshit.
Or callin people a 'hero' for just doin the right thing.
This dilutes, for when it really matters.
That's all IMO, take it or leave it, too tired to debate it, just posting my .02

·
Super Moderator
6,402 Posts
I don't know what's happened to our wifi here, either @Slippy...too many people working from home and going to school is all I can think. I can't look at videos anymore and had to listen to "Denton and Sasquatch Show" on the phone this morning. It's a real bright spot in my day. Seriously. No place to go, and we've got my mil who is really going downhill fast here in the house. I don't think she has much more to go. Please pray for her, if you're the praying kind. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Good time to check plan w/family, incase all internet service is shut down.
Which reminds me to put fresh batteries in the am/fm radio.
Stay safe, all.

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Those would be in my top 5.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
News Now California is another good one.

Kern County (KC Camera Boy) is full of himself. High Desert Community Watch is as well. Neither one knows how to exercise their 5th. They just won't shut up. HDCW's videos have devolved into him saying nothing but "Listen... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen....."

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
News Now California is another good one.

Kern County (KC Camera Boy) is full of himself. High Desert Community Watch is as well. Neither one knows how to exercise their 5th. They just won't shut up. HDCW's videos have devolved into him saying nothing but "Listen... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen.... listen....."
Give me the names of a few more, I plan to look them up and watch some of their stuff tomorrow am.

Thx

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
SAEXTASZYPREZ.

Bunny Boots Ink.

Rights Crispy.

TXSHEEPDOG72.
I've heard of Rights Crispy. Doesn't he go to Post Offices and Government buildings and films the workers and the tax payer funded workers get all mad? I had no idea this was called a First Amendment Audit but I guess it makes sense.

I'll check them out. Interesting.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Early this am I found a bunch of these First Amendment Auditor videos on the YouTube and actually had a blast watching some of them.

A few points that I took away from the videos, and I did find out that most of these videos are filled with a lot of dead time, so I fast forwarded as much as possible;

From multiple 1st Amendment Auditors;

Most Tax Payer Funded employees at various government offices are self righteous know it all's that think that We The People work for them and not the other way around.

Most Tax Payer Funded non LEO employees are women. (Slippy adds that he believes that most of these women have not had nor are they capable of having a meaningful relationship with a man, their children or friends. Also if any of them have had an orgasm it was self induced while watching video of citizens taking crap from DMV or Tax Collection Offices or School Boards)

Most "front line" LEO's are ignorant of the law, power hungry and are quick to threaten violence or intimidation.

Most "Supervisory" LEO's are knowledgeable and aware of individual rights. But they are unable or unwilling to train the front line officers either because they have been ordered not to by the politicians or they actually believe that its ok for the front line officer to violate as many rights of the ignorant populace in order to show arrests or revenue.

Most female LEO have a chip on their shoulder AND extremely fat asses.

More to come later!

Thanks for reading! :vs_wave:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts