Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Mike, im looking to learn as much as possible. I own a nationally distributed firearms company Im an FFL 07, type 2 manufacturer and class 3 dealer. And im EXTREMELY proficient with small arms, large arms, munitions, explosives, distance shooting, CQC, and hand to hand. But i know im lacking on quite a few areas, im looking to expand my knowledge and connections. fell free to ask me anything firearms related as if it shoots a projectile ive played with it or built it. Im here to learn a whole host of other skills, but this is what i bring to the table.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Welcome, Sir.
Boy, is your inbox gonna be full!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No where and the ammo is harder yet, I have a ps90 and I don't fire it very much because the ammo is ridiculously expensive. Are you looking for capacity and low recoil or armor penetration?

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
Class 3 dealer?
Sweeeet.
I'm curious - what is the average going rate these days for an M-3A1 Grease Gun? Long ago and far away I had one, it wasn't my issue weapon (that was an M-16A1), but I picked it up from a Marine tanker for $35. Of course I left it behind when I came home.

·
Registered
966 Posts
No where and the ammo is harder yet, I have a ps90 and I don't fire it very much because the ammo is ridiculously expensive. Are you looking for capacity and low recoil or armor penetration?
Something I don't need. The ammo from a local dealer is around $38.xx/box of 50 so it isn't that much more expensive. I guess I like it 'cause the rounds are so cute. At the last gun show there were a couple for around $1,200. Show is coming up on the 26th. I was hoping to get one sooner.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
image.jpg
Class 3 dealer?
Sweeeet.
I'm curious - what is the average going rate these days for an M-3A1 Grease Gun? Long ago and far away I had one, it wasn't my issue weapon (that was an M-16A1), but I picked it up from a Marine tanker for $35. Of course I left it behind when I came home.
I can get a price on anything class 3 if you want

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
View attachment 2942

I can get a price on anything class 3 if you want
My pockets aren't deep enough.
I was just curious, a number of years ago I saw one on a dealers site for $12,000. I was wondering what inflation had done to that.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

1 - 20 of 26 Posts