Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
A week ago I did not know his name... but now that I do, I will never forget it.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I didn't know Bradley but I've been around this forum for a bit and know his mother a little bit from her posts. I know how much she loved Bradley and how proud she was of him. What I cannot fathom is how much I've been touched and how deeply saddened I am about the death of someone I didn't know. Shotlady I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope you can take a small amount of comfort in the knowledge that his suffering is over and that he is in a better place. Bradley lives on in your heart and the hearts of his family. When your pain has become tolerable please take some time and share some stories of Bradley with us, I for one would like to get to know more about him. I'm sure many here feel the same way. Please know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of all of us here.

Rest In Peace Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy
June 8, 1992- October 24, 2014
I wish I had known you

-Infidel

·
Registered
281 Posts
Bradley, I have never met you or any member of your family, But you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers since hearing of your passing, I just want to thank you for your service to our country. May you rest in peace.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy United States Marine let that never be forgotten. Few will ever know what demons took this fine Marine. His pain has ended. Our tears today are for those left to face the world with out him. May God easy the pain and leave just enough so none ever forget.
Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy United States Service member another in a long list of fine service members that have fallen to demons few can understand. In his memory may we all reach out and try to prevent the next loss. Much more than a fine Marine was taken from this world.
Corporal Bradley Lawrence Coy a Son did not take his life, his life was taken from him. His presence stolen from those that loved him.

·
Registered
200 Posts
To Corporal Bradley L. Coy - I never was blessed with the opportunity to know you. I have read many of the posts from your Mother. She loves you and misses you. I wish I had been blessed to have met you and called you my friend.

May God grant you the peace in death that the demons denied you in life.

Reactions: Urinal Cake

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I have been reluctant to post. Too many of us come home not whole. Too many of us have issues we are not even aware of. This loss hits home, I do not know anyone currently in the military. Brandi raised a good boy, a good young man. Then a Marine.

What he did I understand and it is something I run from. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense. But I am leaving it at that. I will see you one day Brad.

·
Banned
2,112 Posts
Semper Fi Corporal Coy...

You may now stand at ease Marine.

From the Family of Steven J. Stewart, USMC

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ShotLady, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Just remember that it's only temporary. You will see Bradly again in Heaven. He has peace now, and the company of Jesus. If there is anything at all I can do, just say the word. I didn't know your son, but through your posts, I know you a little and I know your son loved you. He still does. I pray God sends you comfort. You have so many people that care for you. Let them help you and give you strength. God bless you. You and you family are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Administrator
14,679 Posts
Brandi, I looked through some military themed poetry to post, but compared to your loss it seemed to be unimportant.
I am so sorry for your loss, and I am so sorry you hurt. i wish i could somehow ease your pain.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Corporal Bradley L. Coy I thank you for your service to this great country, and for the sacrifices you where willing to make, to keep this land free. And I apologize that we as a country let you down in your time of need. Please forgive us for not being there for you, and may your soul be freed of the demons that took you from us.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Shot Lady,I felt honered and privileged to take part in Bradley's final roll call. Even though he wore a different uniform than mine he was still a brother in arms. The Marine Corps is a department of the Navy,the Men's department! I wish we had more men like him.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
This commercial always exemplifies what a Marine is to me. Coming from every corner of our country and becoming one. I worked the security detail when they filmed it here in Columbia Tennessee (between the 24 and 35 second marks). There is no soldier on this planet that invokes more national pride that the United States Marine. I hope you are well Shotlady.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts