Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ladies and gentlemen of the forum this is a thread for each of you to post any final comments, prayers, or other thoughts for Corporal Bradley Coy.

Corporal Coy, although I did not know you… I do know your mother loved and adored you. As a brother-in-arms I love you too. I am deeply saddened to never get to know you or understand your heart. As a brother-warrior, I do understand what we endure afterwards, although not specifically what you endured. You have given me a chance to reflect upon decisions I am making in my life and you have encouraged me to become better than I have been. For that I thank you and you will forever be in my heart. - Rest with God, young Corporal.
Your brother,
OSFG

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I didn't know the young corporal nor did I know his mother or father. my words may come cheap, yet I feel the need to express them. I am happy to see the love expressed in death because it shows hope.. there is hope in death. I don't know what comes after but I feel there is a wonderful end and after. Please take heart SL. I wish you the best.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The United States Marine

You can keep your Army khaki,
You can keep your Navy blue.
I have the world's best fighting man,
Uncle Sam ever knew.

His uniform is different,
The best you've ever seen.
The German's call him "Devil dog",
His real name is "Marine".

He was born in boot camp,
The place where God forgot.
D.I.'s breathing down his neck,
The sun so blazing hot.

He gets up every morning,
Before the rising sun.
He'll run his required miles and more,
Before the day is done.

He's deadly with a rifle,
A bayonet made of steel.
He takes the challenge given,
He's mastered how to kill.

And when he gets to Heaven,
St. Peter he will tell,
"One more Marine reporting sir,
I've served my time in Hell."

"I've fought so many battles,
And won them as you've seen.
There is no better fighting man,
The United States Marine!"

Semper Fi, my brother.

·
Registered
24,238 Posts
Our Father knew our brother even before he was born. He knows the effort and sacrifice of our brother, our comrade in arms gave. Cpl. Coy is now at rest, and I look forward to meeting him with our Father in Heaven, one day.

Brandi, we cry with you, but we take solace in knowing this is not the end, and as we look forward to another day to accomplish the missions in our lives, we look forward to when we are all together in a better place, with your son.

Through you, we got to know our brother. More important than just learning about Bradley, we experienced your love and pride in your son. Not only did we learn to have pride in your son, we learned to love you even more.

We mourn with you, but we have faith that Brad is in a better place; a place where we will see him again. We rejoice in his life, mourn for his death, love you dearly and hold onto each other for strength. Please, know we are with you, and we thank you for being a wonderful mother to our brother, Bradley.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I didn't know the Corporal, nor his family, but coming from a long lineage of being a military family, whenever a Brother is lost, it is a loss for us all and the Nation as a whole. I pray his family and friend finds peace in the loving arms of our Father. Thank you Corporal.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
For Brandi.

Don't tell me it's too late, my Son
'Cause I don't want to hear
That I'll never hold your hand again,
Or wash away your tears.

And though it's been awhile
Since I walked through your door
I'll never get to see that smile,
I'm shaken to the core.

Don't tell me it's too late, my Son.
I cannot bear the pain.
I'm screaming at your angels here
In this cold falling rain.

I'm lashing out at strangers
I don't know who to blame.
I have to hold your memory tight
Or I will go insane.

Don't tell me it's too late, my Son.
It all seems so unfair.
My soldier boy is lost to me.
Your cross is mine to bear.

J.W.

God Bless, Brandi. I'm screaming with you. Jan

·
Registered
566 Posts
Dear Heavenly Father:

Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives.
Those who leave us, return to live in Your presence. Their lives change, but do not end.
I pray for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom and where all our tears are wiped away, and unite us together again in one family to sing Your praise forever.

For Brandi and her family, I pray that the Lord quickly heals the pain that you are suffering. I offer my deepest condolences and hope that the sorrow you have in your heart, be replaced of the memories of Brad's life so joyously lived. While no words can come anywhere close to alleviate your grief, I sincerely hope that this outpouring of sympathy by friends and strangers alike, comfort you in knowing that your loss is felt by many, and help you through this difficult time.

I pray and ask that the Lord bless you and keep you. That the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. That the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

·
Registered
544 Posts
The heavens will be more secure as a new Corporal has reported for duty. May the sun forever shine on his face, the wind be at his back.

Day is done
Gone the sun
O'er the land
on the sea
in the air.

Rest in peace
Soldier brave
Rest in peace

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Brandi, my heart hurts for you. Please know that you and you and your son have been in our prayers since you broke the news to us. We grieve with you. America has lost a son. God grant you strength to make it through these difficult times. He will not be forgotten.

Rest In Peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

-Ark.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
SL,
I have no words of my own. So I share this from an old sailor who's daddy was a sailor..

The-ship-of-life.jpg

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I'm a simple person, have no great ability to convey the often complex thoughts that traverse my head, . . .

But here there is one little thought that has always brought comfort to me, . . . the few simple words "May God bless you", . . . lovingly shared by those who care.

That is my prayer for you, Brandi, . . . that His loving arms will hold you and strengthen you for the next chapter in your life.

May God bless,
Dwight

1 - 20 of 48 Posts