1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Image Links for Firearms in my Posession and owndership

M-95 Classic Licenced Argintine Copy of Browning High Powwer in 9MM

S&W Model 36 38 SCPL 2" Snubnose Revolver in Robart finish:

Rock Island 1911A1 Clone in 45ACP, 5" Barrel with Beveled magazine well, opened up ejection port and rubber grips

ISSC M-22, 22LR COPY OF GLOCK, TRADED BIG BORE DERRINGER AND CASH FOR, 10-6-2012

MAKAROV, BULGARIAN 9MM MAKAROV SEMIAUTO PISTOL BOUGHT OFF A NEWSGROUP, A STEEL PRETTY ONE

RIT

CZ-52 7.62X25 HANDGUN, BOUHT OFF NEWSGROUP, $250

ROSSI 38 SPCL 4" 941 MODEL GOT IN A tRADE

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks all, I( am a man of limited means and it's taken me a long time to get these and learn them! I go with what I know and have used in past, can maintain and know I will find ammo suppy for locally and nation wide! All things one should consider when doing a gun purchace, not just $$$$????

Ron L

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice collection!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm also a RIA/Armscor, Rossi/Taurus and Uberti fan myself. Never really gotten a bad one and daily carry piece is a RIA 1911 CS with Trijicon night sights wife carries a Taurus PT 111 Pro. Backup/bug bag gun is a Taurus PT 92. Rossi Rifles are a m92 in 45 Colt and 45-70 Rio Grande. I have other guns by makers however these are my favorites. The other line of guns are the 3 Uberti Cattlemen models in 4.75", 5.5" and 7.5" barreled SAA 45 Colts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts