Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are long-time conservatives and when she told me I should stock up on ammunition and weapons I was elated. I have been considering this for years but didn't think she would approve. She said buy ammo, guns and food. I have been and we are far better off than we were a year ago. The guns and ammo are coming along. Water and food are next.;-)

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
you are on the list and we are watching you know. Thank you for making it easy for us.

Just razzing you.

Good luck with your prepps.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Hello from Minnesota

·
Super Moderator
9,043 Posts
My wife and I are long-time conservatives and when she told me I should stock up on ammunition and weapons I was elated. I have been considering this for years but didn't think she would approve. She said buy ammo, guns and food. I have been and we are far better off than we were a year ago. The guns and ammo are coming along. Water and food are next.;-)
You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish.
If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?
Gretting from the state of Confusion, ILLINOIS

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Sheesh one would think some members here are partaking in the 420 celebration. Welcome from still snowy Minnesota.

·
Administrator
15,004 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
You have the right to remain silent.
Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish.
If you decide to answer any questions now, without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney.
Knowing and understanding your rights as I have explained them to you, are you willing to answer my questions without an attorney present?
Gretting from the state of Confusion, ILLINOIS
The right to remain silent may not be true much longer if the government gets it's way, but for now it's good advice.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome from southern Nevada thanks to one winter tour of duty on the flight line at Loring.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

My general plan on suplies is to have some of everything rather than getting too focused on one area. Of course, if a great opportunity deal wise pops up or is a reliable source no reason to not get while the gettin' is good!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts