Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Actually, when back in the day I lived in Commiefornia, Feinstien was elected mayor of San Francisco, The very first thing she did was to impose a ban on all hand guns in the city limits. Two or three weeks later, when attempting to board a plane, she was grabbed by security as she had an un licensed hand gun in her purse. I heard her say on the local newscast, "ITS OK, I'M THE MAYOR !"That is the types of loonies we have running our country,. Ok for them , bad for us.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sarah Palin is the kind of pres we need. . . MORE american than how many others? I mean the un-wed teenage daughter that has a kid out of wedlock has all sorts of guns loves to fish and hunt shoot WHY NOT??

·
Registered
61 Posts
hmmm.... well, I am very sorry to report that while out on a boat off the coast of NJ, we capsized in the storm and any firearms we used to have were lost at sea.
LOL! I was just getting ready to post the same thing, except I can't quite remember where my boating accident happened, but I do remember that all of my guns went overboard...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I sold all mine to the scrap yard to provide green energy by recycling steel.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Palin aboard USS Stennis, 2009. the conversation probably went like this-
SARAH- "Can we launch an airstrike on a moose herd in Alaska near the Bering Strait?
OFFICER- "On what grounds ma'am?"
SARAH -"They might be commie mooses which have swum over from Russia"

·
Registered
192 Posts
Funny when I was a cop in SF (for the state) we were on the SFPD records system There were about 7 concealed weapons permits issued and Diane had one of them or so was said by the officer that checked it. She turned in her .22 during the gun turn in but kept her larger gun.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Aw, be nice Jim. She [Palin] seems to be a really nice lady, and a good shot also
Yeah, but sadly the majority of US voters didn't think so or she'd have been vice-pres alongside Pres McCain this past four years.
American women missed a great chance there because suffragettes used to get jailed for wanting the vote, so voting for her and McCain would have demonstrated that women have at last "come home" from a prison cell to the White House..

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sigh.

Sarah Palin is a Republican. Period. She was painted as the good little patriot in order to get those who buy into the conservative part of the false paradigm to back McCain. She was the wonderful little Christian, as she spent so much time with her political ambition that her daughter got knocked up by the local trash. Rather than being ashamed, she paraded the whole mess across stage, showing other children how "cool" it is. What, by the way, would a conservative, Christian mother do about a child with Downs syndrome? I assure you, my mother wouldn't but him on the side burner in order to pursue a career.

But, you were all told that Palin was a great woman and wonderful Christian Conservative. Pfft.

It's too late for the public to look behind the curtain in order to see other people pulling the strings. The charade has been going on for too long. We've played their game of talking points and issues for so long while allowing our children be taught lies that we don't know how to go back. Tyranny will be the rule of the day, and the economic crash will usher in the New World.

Happy-Joy. Double-plus good, make sure and watch CNN or FNC every day.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well... if Feinstein manages to disarm California... I'm close enough to go "shopping" there if SHTF. I'm sure a lot of the peace, love and butterflies type liberals will have something I can use. ;)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well... if Feinstein manages to disarm California... I'm close enough to go "shopping" there if SHTF. I'm sure a lot of the peace, love and butterflies type liberals will have something I can use. ;)
I hear ya.

Remember, though; there are some good people stuck in that place who can't afford to get out. Just like everyone has to prep from where they are, now, those people are in the same boat. They have to make do with where they are.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Denton... I fully understand... I figure the liberals will be easy to spot. They'll be the ones standing in front of their houses with their hands out complaining about when the power, water, food, (or insert X here) will be restored by the government... or they can be identified as the pile of bodies stacked up around a prepper stronghold. :)

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
What I liked about Sarah was that she was a REAL straight-talking person, not just another slick run-of-the-mill politician.
If Johnny McCain had been 10 years younger the American people would possibly have put him and Sarah in the White House instead of Obama.
Johnny was a nice decent guy but a tad too old, the Reps must have been nuts for putting him up

·
Registered
466 Posts
Actually I think that McCain has a few other issues, and Sarah did have several issues. Especially the trumped up ones by the dumbocraps. She also got sucker punched by Kati Couricc on the talk show. She was to green for politics back then

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.