Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Feinstein & Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Southern Dad 
#1 ·
Feinstein & Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt

I found this a little while ago and decided to post it. I want everyone to see the type of mentality that we are dealing with when it comes to gun control. Feinstein and Boxer literally have asked for the police and civillians to lay down their weapons due to the manhunt. The best part of the story is this:

"When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that's just human nature."

So we have one deranged (and well trained) man going all "Rambo" on the local LEOs and wreaking havoc...........ONE MAN.......... This is a terrible situation and I condemn this mans actions. However our elected leaders should seriously stop and think about this situation. There are millions of armed and trained American Citizens, yet they continue to push and poke the American People with unconstitutional laws.

Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt : palookavillepost.com

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. ---Thomas Jefferson

See less See more
#2 ·
I found this a little while ago and decided to post it. I want everyone to see the type of mentality that we are dealing with when it comes to gun control. Feinstein and Boxer literally have asked for the police and civillians to lay down their weapons due to the manhunt. The best part of the story is this:

"When the gunman realizes that nobody else is armed, he will lay down his weapons and turn himself in…. that's just human nature."

So we have one deranged (and well trained) man going all "Rambo" on the local LEOs and wreaking havoc...........ONE MAN.......... This is a terrible situation and I condemn this mans actions. However our elected leaders should seriously stop and think about this situation. There are millions of armed and trained American Citizens, yet they continue to push and poke the American People with unconstitutional laws.

Feinstein and Boxer Ask Californians to Lay Down Their Weapons During Statewide Manhunt : palookavillepost.com

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. ---Thomas Jefferson
You condemn a man that uncovered a corrupt PD and warned he would spill the beans and the cops want him so bad they shot up a car with a woman and her daughter delivering newspapers because it fit the description. They are on a shoot to kill orders and are geared up like soldiers in Afghanistan all for 1 guy because he knows something. Get educated

#8 ·
I don't believe I want any part of the education that you speak of, the daughter of a former LAPD police officer and her fiancé were murdered. So yes I do condemn his actions as there is no way I can condone them. None of us really know the story behind all of this and probably never will. Did he discover some type of huge corruption / conspiracy within the PD? Maybe he did, it is well within the realm of possibility. The point of the post was to highlight the utter insanity that the gun grabbers have as well as how much havoc one trained man can cause. Especially since this government seems to continually want to push the American People into a corner. They need to think through the potential consequences of pushing the people too far. I respect your right to your opinion and welcome to the forum.

#3 ·
#4 ·
I saw this and just went blank and numb. Do they think even the idiot sheep among us buy that line of crap? I cannot accept that they believe that garbage. He'll just turn himself in...hello, Adam Lanza? None of them were armed. They must've had a blonde on the phone.

#5 ·
Lemme see...a six foot tall 270 pound ex-military killer cop cop killer armed with a Barrett .50 cal is on a mass-murder rampage, and thousands of cops cannot find him, and you want me to "lay down" my self-defense weapons? WTF ARE THESE NUMBSKULLS THINKING?

These two politicians (Boxer and Feinstein) have always been idiots and demagogues in my book, but they must have completely lost what was left of their minds if they did in fact say this.

#10 ·
Got to remember both of these "women" grew up, sheltered in a well to do rich families and never worked a day in their lives. They went to liberal universities (Berkley) and all paid for and both were brainwashed by liberal professors. Both straight to intern jobs and public service without having to earn a living. These two liberal products think they can tell us how to live and how the world works.

#11 ·
this guy shot and killed the daughter of a LAPD captain
Sad but true but in his rambling manifesto he did mention wiping the seed of these corrupt men off the earth so not a completely unexpected behavior. And based on there teachings and career paths these 2 were being coddled to further a DHS/LAPD agenda. But noone will know how they would have turned out.

We have been talking about an upcoming "civil war" folks this is what its looking like at the moment. This type of extremist action will likely continue through the year. Well see. Just an educated guess.

#12 ·
2 were being coddled to further a DHS/LAPD agenda

Really?

Let's see this guy left the navy as a Lieutenant, first red flag because usually that means he was dismissed because who leaves a career at the beginning? Next he was such a loser he didn't even finish his probationary period with LAPD so he wasn't even a cop.

Dude they make medication for sever paranoia!

#19 ·
Wasnt it Eric Rudolph that eluded a massive LE man hunt for a couple of years before he was finally caught in the Apl. Mountians? If he could do it then why wouldnt this guy be able to possibly do that despite a hundred officers and a swat team out there looking for him? Its not beyond the realm of possibility. Look at how many people we had looking for Saddam and how long it took before we finally caught him and Iraq was much smaller than the US. You would think as much technology and as widely available as it is that they could make short work of such an individual.

But I guess you can look at it too from the stand point of what if this guy was a patriot and we were in the midst of a revolution and this guy was considered a enemy of the state and on the run. I guess this should give one an idea of realistically how long they could evade capture by "authorities".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.