Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austrian AKA free market AKA Laissez-faire Economics is my thing, after watching guys like Ron Paul and Peter Schiff predict the markets will amazing accuracy I thought there must something they know that most of us don't after learning the way thing were and how they should be I realized a very serious problem that is ahead unless people act responsible, spend only what they earn, give up unemployment, entitlements, pay of debt with higher taxes and not more debt, remove bank deposit insurance and make banks loan only to people who have collateral we are up the creek just about every thing we do is wrong and I understand the odds so here I am ask any econ. questions and I'll give you the answer most people don't want to hear

·
Registered
66 Posts
Re: Austrian AKA free market AKA Laissez-faire Economics

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you here and ::clapping:: on what you have already said. I know I'm going to learn a thing or two!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts

I think those are some points that everyone is thinking about right now. If everyone would sit down and think about things for awhile instead of playing on their iphones, we would be in much better shape. Welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining. Looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
693 Posts

RP is definitely not an idiot or crazy, he's been calling this stuff for,what, like 2 decades? he has my vote and if he's not on the ballot, I'll write him in. he is the best thing for OUR country, and that's what WE need to focus on!!

Oh yeah, and welcome :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts