Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
DHS with 180,000 thousand people plus the coast guard brings them to about 200,000 and growing. They are being used to get around current laws restricting federal troops in state activities.
They are already the largest police force in the world.
I am forced to work with some of them from time to time it is down right scary what they are up to.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have said it before WE need our Sheriffs.
Without them the Feds or other Gov entity will be a freight train of destruction.

Now time is telling us WHY all the new handcuff rail cars ready to go. All the vast amounts of ammunition the Fed is amassing are breakneck speed. The empty Fema camps wont be idle for long.
Odumber is starting to show his hand.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have said it before WE need our Sheriffs.
Without them the Feds or other Gov entity will be a freight train of destruction.

Now time is telling us WHY all the new handcuff rail cars ready to go. All the vast amounts of ammunition the Fed is amassing are breakneck speed. The empty Fema camps wont be idle for long.
Odumber is starting to show his hand.
yep that is it right there

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Doesn't matter which agency in the federal government you/we are talking about, they are a force of power within our government that has/will/is using force upon the people/citizens of this country to take away, limit the rights of the people. They WILL NOT give up that power nor pass any laws to restrict themselves. Just like common criminals, government will not follow the law and therefore must/should be treated as criminals. The people have allowed this to happen and only the people can stop it. The government understands one thing only and that is force. Some may call it what ever they choose, but it is only force that will stop the government. The government is waging a war on the people of this country, it is time for the people to reply in kind! Time to see if the politicians have the guts to stand up with arms against the people and not hide behind their bodyguards!

The government has tread on the people for to long, time for the people to tread back. MOLON LABE

·
Registered
161 Posts
An excerpt from the "Tree of Liberty" letter From Thomas Jefferson to William Smith........ Paris, November 13, 1787

What country before ever existed a century & a half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure.

Unfortunately, I think that the time is rapidly approaching for the tree of liberty to be "refreshed".

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Smitty901,I think we are training for urban combat either in Africa or some other country maybe Israel,But, I am worried to a point about a power grab by Obozo and his ilk..I have been hearing of china pushing north korea into war against the US,and Iran with some of its brother countries taking out Israel..but,I also think these turds might want to rethink on that wants they see our can of whoop ass -military-funny-1312229401.jpg

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
First thing you’re saying the DHS is 200,000 strong. The DHS isn't one entity and is made up of separate agencies and most employed would fall under the classification of secretary. I have seen from experience that trying to bring these agencies together to work on one project is sorta like the keystone cops, remember Katrina? For God’s sake were still using Doss!!!

As for Obama having is own private army with DHS is ridiculous. So who will enforce these laws? I’m sure if you asked any service member if he would take peoples firearms or shoot US citizens I’m sure as with DHS employees that would be a resounding “No.” The question remains who would carry out these orders and the only answer would be a world police/military organization like the UN.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
DHS is nothing but a private force at Holder and Obama side they are and will be used against the public.
They are 200,000 strong and well armed a force combined of many agencies to get around restriction on the use of federal force against states.
Our own COP was sent down to train with DHS. He is now one of the club.

·
Registered
887 Posts
well he did legalize using drones on US soil. So theres part of your answer. States are lining to end drones in there states as a result.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
DHS is nothing but a private force at Holder and Obama side they are and will be used against the public.
They are 200,000 strong and well armed a force combined of many agencies to get around restriction on the use of federal force against states.
Our own COP was sent down to train with DHS. He is now one of the club.
Really? Did they use the jedi mind trick or just showed him the secret hand shake :shock:

There is no allegiance to Holder or Obama, only to the flag and constitution. Remember Holder killed agents with fast and furious.

Once again Smitty, do you wear a aluminum foil helmet?

·
Registered
887 Posts
Drones have been used on US soil for years patroling the borders.
True dat but drones are gaining power within the US not maintaining or even losing power. There becoming the go to LEO and Paramilitary weapon of choice within the next few years at the most.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
True dat but drones are gaining power within the US not maintaining or even losing power. There becoming the go to LEO and Paramilitary weapon of choice within the next few years at the most.
I do agree and I do believe this came to a head when the residents that own property right up to the edge of the border filed suit over violation of privacy. It's a valid suit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts