693 Posts
Original Night of the Living Dead
Shaun of the Dead
Dawn of the Dead
28 Days later

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I agree with the first two posts, and want to add one that really isn't a zombie movie, but scared the crap out of me when I was younger. "The Day After" 1983. I was 11 years old, and after I watched it, I asked my dad to build us a shelter and was actually excited about doing it. I felt better already when I knew that I could be prepared. Of course he didn't build one though. lol.

·
Registered
133 Posts
survival said:
I agree with the first two posts, and want to add one that really isn't a zombie movie, but scared the crap out of me when I was younger. "The Day After" 1983. I was 11 years old, and after I watched it, I asked my dad to build us a shelter and was actually excited about doing it. I felt better already when I knew that I could be prepared. Of course he didn't build one though. lol.
Hey Boss, if you like "the day after", have a look for an English film called "threads", you will love it. Its from the 80s, a nuclear blast scenario in the city of Sheffield.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just uploaded "The Day After" onto youtube, if anybody aint seen it, might upload "Threads" which was the British version of the same type of film released here in the UK 1984, exactly the same type of film, "Threads" just portrays the English City of Sheffield before/during and after a nuclear exchange.

·
Registered
13 Posts
To all readers, go to adriansundeaddiary.com great zombie fiction also great insight to zombie infestation but also great insight to possible post shtf life with all the dangers present. I highly recommend this site and the reading it has to offer!!!

·
Banned
1,683 Posts
I liked the anime "High school of the dead" look it up on netflix

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dawn of the Dead Shaun of the Dead 28 days laters tv has to be walking dead. Channel 4 in the uk did a good tv mini series a few years ago with zombies based round the big brother format cant remember the name but was a good watch

·
Registered
2 Posts
Favorite zombie flicks:
Dawn of the dead 2004
Aaahh Zombies!
28 weeks later

Worst ever:
Survival of the dead
diary of the dead
Zombie apocalypse (really, poor Ving Rhames)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Chud now that's a classic. i like dawn of the dead, the walking dead,boy eats girl and this one not a zombie movie but i love it FEAST.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I saw the original Dawn of the Dead in the theater way back when - I was horrified when I heard Hollyweird was re-making it but I have to say I now love the 2004 version more than the 70s version

That
28 days later
The Walking Dead (Tv show)
Juan of the Dead
the Spanish "rec" films
The Dead (South African zombie film)
and way too many more to list

1 - 20 of 38 Posts