Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: ALRIGHT, I get it...it was my mistake - I could've sworn I put Blueridge foothills Virginia, but apparently I did not...so for all of you asking, it's located in VIRGINIA. Closest town is Mt. Airy - 20 minutes south.

Go easy on me will you? Retired citizen and still new at this computer stuff...(so respect your elders! :geek: ) Oh and for all of you wisecracks stating it's near a dump/toxic waste plant - if that were the case I wouldn't have flourishing, grand black walnut trees out back. Just saying. So again...it's a....

3 Bedroom 1 bath renovated house on private road sits on one acre of land. Property is remote and set in the Blueridge foothills, nearest (small) town 15-20 minutes out. Land is abundant in deer, turkey, etc...(we often used to see BUCKS walk through our front yard along with flocks of turkeys - so a great hunting spot).

The house comes with all new electrical, plumbing, and interior walls converted to new sheetrock with insulated walls. Cedar lined closets, original hardwood floors and brand new solid wood doors. Pitch pine petition studs. Central heating and backup woodstove heating, has own well and septic system (also relatively new).

This ranch style house is for QUICK SALE, hence why it is being offered for $90k - (NEW LOWER PRICE, SEE SECOND UPDATE). SECOND UPDATE Alright boys (and ladies)...I just heard news a damn tree went and fell on the edge of the house, leaving a small hole in the roof above the enclosed carport. However the center beam is still intact, so good news for me there. Now obviously, things have changed from cosmetic to a bit different now (on top of that someone went and stole from my dang shed - if I were there they'd have been shot before they even got a chance ). So apparently the person I've got to look out for the property is useless..

SO THIS IS THE DEAL - I want this sale to be QUICK, so if any of y'all are interested, I'm discounting it to $42K - well below the real estate valuation. So if there are any takers interested, now would be the time to P.M. me and I'll give you the contact number for my wife and the real estate agent handling it. Time is of the essence! We are open to a fair sale but NOT looking to be taken advantage of. So submit your best offer and keep in mind this is more for an investor and a cash buyer.

Renovations stopped 2 years ago due to family emergency, now moving on to a new location and just looking to sell to another prepper who wants a remote place as a getaway or backup go-to place. Rest of renovations that need to be done are simply COSMETIC - ask for more details and we will be happy to send photos.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. Obviously because this place is so remote we will ONLY send photos to serious buyers. Leave your number via P.M. or on here and we'd be happy to give you a call with more details.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
From his intro page, I'd have to guess Virginia.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Dang I happen to be searching for a place near DC.....oh well

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Does it come with its very own Jimmy Hoffa?
Was Ted Bundy a former resident there?
Is Buffalo Bill your neighbor?

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
No, it's really great! Sure, there is some truck traffic. But they are just going to the toxic waste dump down the road. After a couple months, you won't even notice them.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Send your check for $90,000 with a brief essay on why you deserve your own remote country getaway. The winner gets the property!

Reactions: Casie

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Send your non-refundable check for $90,000 with a brief essay on why you deserve your own remote country getaway. The winner gets the property!
I fixed it for you...

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Probably comes with $1.1 million in back grazing fees!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh wait... I remember this, what was it called? Oh, thats right... OBAMACARE.
Rwurbanwildlife,

Utter the phrase "ObamaCare" once more and I'm afraid I would have to challenge you to a bar fight dear sir. Every time someone talks positively (or at all) about that program a small dog somewhere dies. So please refrain from mentioning it...I cringe whenever it crosses my path.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I've said obamacare hundreds of times and the ex's Chihuahua is still kicking. Maybe I should switch to saying afordable care act and see it that'll do the yappy little bugger in.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Rwurbanwildlife,

Utter the phrase "ObamaCare" once more and I'm afraid I would have to challenge you to a bar fight dear sir. Every time someone talks positively (or at all) about that program a small dog somewhere dies. So please refrain from mentioning it...I cringe whenever it crosses my path.
Now that's funny!

Post a few more of those and you might even sell your house, or at least gain some damn good friends, in both the real world and here in cyberspace.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've said obamacare hundreds of times and the ex's Chihuahua is still kicking. Maybe I should switch to saying afordable care act and see it that'll do the yappy little bugger in.
Seneca,

Sounds to me like that dog's a new kind of evil!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts