Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
Maybe the family should be taken out and shot too. I wonder how they feel about the Newtown school shooter, would they be OK in shooting him, but he was white so I guess that would make it OK? The guy that shot the BG should sue his family for the cost of the ammo he had to use.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
3 items at the dollar store - $3
1 semi-auto handgun - $549
5 reloads put to good use - priceless!

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
In Washington state you have the right to use appropriate force to stop a felony in progress. I think armed robbery constitutes a felony.

Appropriate force against a man with a gun? Yep! Deadly force is justifiable.

"how do you expect a robber to make a decent living if anyone who walks in can get involved? C'mon, give a crook a break.... (shoot him in the head)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You know I try to look at most things from both sides,,,,,,But this is just stupid

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
What is this world coming to? I mean, when Im holding a gun to someones head, I naturally expect you to "go on about your bussiness, nothing to see here." If it doesn't involve you directly, let me finish my second known armed robbery and be about my merry way! Im sure the parents that "pulled their video" must deep down have figured out how stupid their argument sounds.
Sad. Sad in many ways, sad becouse the person that shot the Douchebag will have to spend the rest of his life defending his actions. And, i must say, Im shocked to admit that Im sad that said douchebag lived, becouse even if he gets found guilty, he will be back out on the streets eventually.
Having been robbed at gunpoint, I bet the person on the ground with the gun to his head would tell the news a much better story.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
It's an overwhelming sense of entitlement isn't it.

We owe you our very lives for years of social injustice and financial inequity. Our children will inherit this debt as will their children and theirs that follow. To you I say this: I have never met you. I owe you nothing and you'll receive nothing at my hands. If your beloved child means to do me harm, I will kill him. I will go to bed that night and sleep soundly knowing I was in the right. Your child will sleep for eternity and you will mourn his loss.

Teach him now. Let him know that I am out there. I am everywhere and I am waiting for him.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
The lawyers the Obama administration sent over coached them well. It's not should they be taken out and shot, but whether they should be jailed first before they are. Their just as guilty in their support for the scumbags actions as the scumbag himself to me.

Building Gesture Sky Window Tartan

·
Banned
1,711 Posts
And you really expect the robber's family to say something different? It's not my boy's fault that he had to rob these folks of their money to support his (you fill in the blank) he's just doing what he gotta do to get by. Horse hockey. Got the same story two times from my neighbor as to why he stabbed his live in girl friend and choked her almost unconscious (yeh a second time) and his mother had the nerve to blame all his troubles on the girl.

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
In Arkansas, we had a popular saying --"I hope your momma has a nice black dress!"

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
How can I donate some range time to this good Citizen? I respect him for stepping in, but 5 shots and the bad guy is still alive? We need to help this man become a better marksman.

As for the Perp's family, all I can say is he seems to come by his stupidity honestly.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Oh isn't that just rich...Im kind of thinking that anytime you commit a violent crime you have to assume that there is a certain amount of risk in that profession and that there is a possibility that things wont go as you planned them. If you cant handle the possible consequences then maybe he should find another way to make a living and quit being a parasite on society. Granted I realize saying that makes me a racist, especially with all of the White Privelidge I have supposedly enjoyed all these years.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Is that the one where he said, . . . "If I had a son, . . . he'd look like him" ?

Well, . . . there is a family resemblence, . . . physically and intellectually.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Banned
21,290 Posts
I would like to say that I am surprised at this but generations of liberalism, government handouts and the breakdown of morality/family, and the systematic removal of God by evil men and women in our government have created this sub culture of human beings. There is no rehabilitation for these animals.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I would like to say that I am surprised at this but generations of liberalism, government handouts and the breakdown of morality/family, and the systematic removal of God by evil men and women in our government have created this sub culture of human beings. There is no rehabilitation for these animals.
They reap what they sow. I have NO use for those people, period and owe them nothing.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
The Family of the robber just testing the water to see if they can stir up trouble..Looks like they didn't get the reaction they were looking for so they will go back to the gutter they crawled out of....They were wanting the mainstream media to make it a racial incident out of it.. it didn't happen so story over...The guy who shot him tho we don't know who it was and his history did the right thing at the right time.. Well done..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.