1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Interesting Article, Thanks for the posting!!

Reactions: Denton

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Thanks for this.

Timely... I'm reading the news today as I always do and I'm thinking... Is China the only one preparing for war? I read a number of publications from around the world. Some left and some right ... The overriding theme is that China is preparing for war. Period.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Thanks for this.

Timely... I'm reading the news today as I always do and I'm thinking... Is China the only one preparing for war? I read a number of publications from around the world. Some left and some right ... The overriding theme is that China is preparing for war. Period.
Could be they are preparing for debt collection. We gonna be repoed!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I remember about 2 yrs ago I was at a wedding for a relative. My uncle was there and he retired from the Army as a Full Bird Colonel and spent that last several years at the Pentagon. He spent his last 25yrs or so in special operations starting with SF and ended up going to "The Dark Side' he always said..lol I'm sure most of you know what that is. Anyway, we were talking about how things are going to shit and what was coming. I brought up North Korea and Iran.. He told me that what everyone was thinking but the ones we REALLY have to worry about is CHINA!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
The thing about any country trying to invade the US is that because we have so many citizens who are armed, legally or otherwise, it's a very risky proposition. Think of the trouble we've had in Iraq and Afghanistan fighting guerrilla units. Now imagine that we're the guerrilla's on OUR home turf. I don't see that ending well for any potential invader. Likewise we also have this little alliance called NATO where I'm sure we could get some assistance from. Is the threat there? Maybe, maybe not. But the answers to the threat are also there.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
They would not arrive on our shores as invaders, but peace keepers sanctioned by the UN. This was outlined in One Second After and sic kingly is quite a legit scenario. Think it thru.

1). Iran can't be reigned in,
2). NK twerp is unstable,
3) Venezuela is state of war and collapse
4). Getting hard to feed the Chinese base.

Solution

1). EMP strike on the US from a consortium of Venezuela, NK, and IRAN with "plenty" of convincing evidence.
2). US, Russia and China nuke all three for this crime, now feeding 100 million less people on the planet.
3). A year later US in dissaray, 60% dead, 185 million less mouths to feed.
4). Send in the UN peace keepers to "help" restore US AG base to feed the Chinese. 75 million of which will be on US soil

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
All of this is at this point conjecture, . . . it "could" happen.

The one single source of truth in prophetic utterances is the Bible in which there is laid out a very serious "end time" scenario.

In it: Libya, Ethiopia, Egypt, Israel, and the "king of the North" are the ones listed as having a part, parcel, and portion. If that story were played out today, now, this hour: there would be a few other players, most notably, the USA as "THE" major backer of Israel.

With the total and absolute omission of the USA from all of that prophecy, . . . one can only surmise that we were either whacked into oblivion or reduced to being ineffectual when this occurs.

That makes the OP's idea plausible.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
And, some pointers from our Korean War vets on how to deal with hoards of them at once.
Uncle who was a Korean vet said the best weapon was a 1911. Quick easy to reload and stopped those little [email protected]@@@ers in their tracks. One shot in the chest and on to the next one. M1 was to big and the 30 carbine was a joke. Sack full of mags and his 1911 is all I ever heard of him using. In his stories anyway.

·
Registered
24,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So what do you think should be done about it?
Good question. What can be done about it? We are in control of very little. The banks and mega-corporations call the shots. They can be counted on doing whatever needed to protect their assets. At best, We, the People, are viewed as assets, but expendable ones. I think things are going to come our way because it benefits those entities that these things do come our way.

Best thing we can do is what we are already doing. Prepare.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Got to admit, it is always less glamorous to be fighting for something that doesn't belong to you than it is to fight for home and family. The Japanese were smarter - they knew that a ground war in the USA was a no win undertaking. (that is why the UN wants to disarm us and replace our bill of rights with the UN bill of rights. What they don't understand is that no one has the power to take away our rights as long as we are willing to fight for them. I'm motivated, how about you?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
All it is going to take is a few more 'events' like Sandy Hook and 9/11 to happen and the sheeple will gladly hand over their rights for more "security".. As long as people can use their iphones,xboxes and have their frappalattechino. That's about all they care about anymore! Rights, who needs rights as long as there is is a smartphone in my hands!!!!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts