Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
A bit of info on the outage: Facebook.com Is for Sale as Worldwide Outage, Whistleblower, and Massive User Data Breach Collide in Perfect Storm ⋆ 🔔 The Liberty Daily

Supposedly, some back end big boys have been screwing with the registration data for the sites, with a claim that the Dynamic Name Service entries have been deleted. This is a tough claim to prove, since DNS servers exist all over the internet, with just about every service provider hosting their own.
Yet users from all over the world are reporting outages.
This all comes on the heels of a revelation that the site's 1.5 billion users may have had their data sold on hacker forums around the net.
And it all precedes a FB whistleblower who will be testifying before Congress tomorrow.

Certainly an interesting storm of events.
Wow..thanks. Absorbing all that information is sorta like trying to take a cool sip of water out of a fire hose.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Anybody else notice social media sites down. Fox news had report of numerous sites/apps shut down as protests grow over joey's vaccine mandate. People getting fired or laid off without pay for not conforming.
FB shut down yesterday. It's back on.

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
Perhaps I do not get the "wonders" of Facebook. If I wish to contact ( ) I just create a post or dial his business phone.

I do wonder if FB serves to create yet another posting to a guy who types all day for ego issues. Is this correct, or am I on the wrong trail?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Anybody else notice social media sites down. Fox news had report of numerous sites/apps shut down as protests grow over joey's vaccine mandate. People getting fired or laid off without pay for not conforming.
Too bad FartBook didn't shut down permanently. We'd all be better off.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts