Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
The Mayan thing is a joke along with all your college heroes of the past.
I am not prepared for the end of the world it would be useless to try. I am prepared for a major break down in the government to maintain control. Think that can't happen. Where were you during the Watts riots, the days of rage in Detroit. Detroit called for their bail out today wheres the bacon they want to know. But wait CA was suppose to get that bail out, no New York.
We paid them off with welfare and give away to keep the peace. We have been doing the same thing every sense. Well the payments have gotten to big not enough to take anymore to make them to many wanting there check. Their free rent the
free phone free cable and internet. Free buses . To many now know they do do have to do a thing but sit back and wait for the check. I have a few in my family that jumped on the wagon. One has not worked in 14 years and lives pretty good working the systems . I hope it never comes to it but it is not looking good. And when I see rain coming I close the windows.
SF you will be right in the middle of it so let me know how it goes I will be just fine not madder what. When you run stay in town it maybe safer for you. The jungle has different rules than you are use to.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Mayan thing is a joke along with all your college heroes of the past.
I am not prepared for the end of the world it would be useless to try. I am prepared for a major break down in the government to maintain control. Think that can't happen. Where were you during the Watts riots, the days of rage in Detroit. Detroit called for their bail out today wheres the bacon they want to know. But wait CA was suppose to get that bail out, no New York.
We paid them off with welfare and give away to keep the peace. We have been doing the same thing every sense. Well the payments have gotten to big not enough to take anymore to make them to many wanting there check. Their free rent the
free phone free cable and internet. Free buses . To many now know they do do have to do a thing but sit back and wait for the check. I have a few in my family that jumped on the wagon. One has not worked in 14 years and lives pretty good working the systems . I hope it never comes to it but it is not looking good. And when I see rain coming I close the windows.
SF you will be right in the middle of it so let me know how it goes I will be just fine not madder what. When you run stay in town it maybe safer for you. The jungle has different rules than you are use to.
Huh? I can barely understand anything you are trying to say. The lack of grammar, spelling, punctuation and overall word choices are completely nullifying anything you are trying to say. But thanks for trying.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
MikeyPrepper this guy is a big Obama supporter he jumps in place to stir things up.
He is the type that joins a forum at first as some one of like thinking but his goal is to undermine. The Union I belong to pays people to do this and provides them wit talking points.
Best to ignore them. We have a few now come in and do the quiet anti gun thing they are not hard to figure out.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
I feel that way some times Watercanlady. We have them even on Harley forums don't even own a bike but come in hang around then start their games.
But whenwe rise above them they help make our point brighter.
I am working to be ready if I am wrong It hurts no one, if we are right maybe we can help a few. Right or wrong we still win.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts