Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Some reports are calling it a terrorist attack.
Since the Boston Marathon celebrates Patriots Day, the marking of the beginning of the American Revolution, this may be homegrown.

Reactions: AsteroidX

·
Registered
887 Posts
I was thinking the same thing RPD. Ball bearings and shot being reported as the payload. Ive also heard the marathon was in remembrance of Sandy Hook. And with the way that legislation is going. I certainly would not put homegrown in the back burner.

·
Super Moderator
9,218 Posts
I couldn't believe that one of the people on the station I was watching had the balls to ask if it could be related to the pending gun control legislation????
I thought the news media was supposed to report the news not invent it!

·
Registered
61 Posts
While I agree that the veracity of "official event" does leave a lot to be desired, jumping to conclusions that it was "homegrown" or things of that nature right off the bat are a bit premature. I believe initial focus and thoughts should be with the victims and their families. Saying a prayer for all affected by this tragedy.

·
Registered
887 Posts
It also coincides with the Start of the American Revolution, Waco and Columbine....Could be lots of reasons for it. All based on revenge. And with the JFK Library also getting an explosion makes one wonder.

·
Registered
887 Posts
While I agree that the veracity of "official event" does leave a lot to be desired, jumping to conclusions that it was "homegrown" or things of that nature right off the bat are a bit premature. I believe initial focus and thoughts should be with the victims and their families. Saying a prayer for all affected by this tragedy.
Seeing they have a Saudi National with shrapnel wounds under guard and a suspect in the hospital obviously there not going the direction of home grown.."yet"

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't want anyone take this the wrong way, but looking at the explosions on TV they really weren't very powerful, and I'm glad they weren't. Had the bombs been more powerful we would be looking at hundreds if not thousands dead.

Hopefully this is not the tip of the iceberg and is an isolated incedent.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't want anyone take this the wrong way, but looking at the explosions on TV they really weren't very powerful, and I'm glad they weren't. Had the bombs been more powerful we would be looking at hundreds if not thousands dead.

Hopefully this is not the tip of the iceberg and is an isolated incedent.
Indeed,and I also hope it is an isolated incident as well.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts