Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently there was a pretty big explosion in a building in Minneapolis that has severely injured several people. It could have been a gas leak or something but the community is known for muslims from middle east and somalia and the building even bordered a mosque so it could have been someone working on an explosive that prematurely detonated.. I guess we will see. Or not if they don't want us to know..

Multiple Victims Hospitalized After Powerful Explosion Rips Through Minnesota Building

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had nothing to do with it, was nowhere near the area and I have witnesses to this.
LOL, Sure you didn't...

Sounds like me. I didn't do it! And whoever said I did is a fukin liar... We can only hope it was a bad guy blowin himself up!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
It is in a Somali neighborhood. It is the same neighborhood where those kids lived that were involved with the mall shootings in Kenya a couple months ago. Somalis sometimes blow up. That is just how they roll.

·
Registered
21,643 Posts
NSA let us clear this up now. I have not been in that area for 6 months and even then I am sure I was no where near that building.
Along with the other members here we were all here at the time.
Go look in on one of the Muslim sights.
Crazy world we created not long ago in my life a build blew up first thing came to mind gas leak. Second maybe insurance fire.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Maybe it was just another meth lab.....

If it was a premature bomb detonation they will never learn anything from it. You have to be careful when putting those things together. Even more so when testing them.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
$10 says meth lab

Reactions: MI.oldguy

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
They're Somalis. Sometimes they just pop-off. Nobody knows why that's just how it goes with Somalis.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
lol in a few weeks, this will be used for a gun control debate, and the explosion was caused by some red neck carrying the dreaded ar15 (when in reality it was a 357 magnum)

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
They just "disappear" sometime too. Look at what the Russians did to the somali pirates a few years back!
Maybe that's the problem - we need more Russians in Minnesota.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
lol in a few weeks, this will be used for a gun control debate, and the explosion was caused by some red neck carrying the dreaded ar15 (when in reality it was a 357 magnum)
There are no red necks anywhere in that neighborhood - just Somalis and welfare rats. It is only about 25 miles from here.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
There are no red necks anywhere in that neighborhood - just Somalis and welfare rats. It is only about 25 miles from here.
lol that's my point

1 - 20 of 23 Posts