Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I still see his hand in his pocket.

But as long as the jury can clearly see what’s happening, that’s all that matters

·
Registered
22 Posts
View attachment 113421

Here’s one pic showing his left hand in his pocket with the knee on Mr Floyds neck while Mr Floyd was handcuffed.
Same screen grab I have seen. I don’t have the capabilities on my phone to do it as well, but in Photoshop I enhanced it and it’s clear it’s a glove and his hand isn’t in his pocket. This isn’t as clear of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,226 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #105 (Edited)
This has turned into a lively debate, and I didn’t expect that: but I am glad that people have stated their views. I don’t know what the verdict will be: he may be found guilty, or not guilty.

I made a guess as to what the verdict will be, back early in this post, so I will leave it at that.

But no trial should ever be kidnapped, by fears of violence. But this trial is being being held hostage to implied riots, if the officer is found not guilty. That is evil.

·
Registered
21,072 Posts
The world is a much better place now that Floyd is dead. Can we please get back on topic?

Thanks

Slippy!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I can't choose just one, get rid of them all, they're not smart enough to find the DL number on their license!

They all look the same to me anyhow.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
I can't choose just one, get rid of them all, they're not smart enough to find the DL number on their license!

They all look the same to me anyhow.
Excuse me?
Care to clarify?
I would urge you to be... diplomatic.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
The world is a much better place now that Floyd is dead. Can we please get back on topic?

Thanks

Slippy!
Slippy you are fighting a losing battle. Better to grab a 54 Romeo y Julietta, a tall mint Julip, Kick your feet up and enjoy the nice spring weather

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #111

Thanks

Slippy!
You would not want to die like that, with a cops knee on your neck, and neither would anyone else.
The question is one of human dignity, even if it’s a criminal human, it’s just that simple. This is America, not Russia.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
You would not want to die like that, with a cops knee on your neck, and neither would anyone else.
The question is one of human dignity, even if it’s a criminal human, it’s just that simple. This is America, not Russia.
We all set in motion the circumstances that surround our death. In Mr. Floyd's case all he needed to do was to tell anyone of the officers that he'd taken Meth and Fent and they'd have gotten the Narcan that would (and the only thing that would have) saved his life.

And it's not like the dangers of Fent use are not known by the general public.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wouldn’t want to die of an overdose either. So I don’t take drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,171 Posts
We all set in motion the circumstances that surround our death. In Mr. Floyd's case all he needed to do was to tell anyone of the officers that he'd taken Meth and Fent and they'd have gotten the Narcan that would (and the only thing that would have) saved his life.

I didn't know about the dangers but I haven't been around drugs since the early 70's.

But there's an old saying here. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
Take it for what it's worth, or don't, but Steven Crowder simulated the scenario (sans overdose) to see what effects this restraint would have.
I've added the video here, and it should be cue'd up to just before he starts (~1:11:00 mark):
We'll see how long it stays online...

UPDATED: They actually trimmed it out and posted it by itself. Here's that 16 minute video:
(removed by request)
(can be easily found on YT under the user "CrowderBits")

EDIT:
Crap...
Gotta tattle on myself. Just hit the point where Steven partially quotes a bystander witness, and drops an f-bomb.
I don't want special treatment. I'll take it down at the first request.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #116 (Edited)

I don’t think that the jury, is going to wear themselves out about Narcan. It will consider that video in its deliberations though.

And how is it that we all set in motion, the circumstances of our own deaths? That is over-reaching things.
Unless you are generalizing about mister Floyd & meth.

·
Registered
Firearms & Self Defense.
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
That he is dead is not the topic. Whether or not the human died because of the negligence, or worse, of a member of a law enforcement member is the topic.
Thank you Denton, that is the subject at hand. Was it negligence, or was it something else; was it wanton?
Was it done without regard for human life? That is up to the jury to decide.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don’t think that the jury, is going to wear themselves out about Narcan. It will consider that video in its deliberations though.

And how is it that we all set in motion, the circumstances of our own deaths? That is over-reaching things.
Unless you are generalizing about mister Floyd & meth.
I took it as the old Mantra describes
"You live by the sword, You die by the sword."
Conduct risky business, expect risky result......

·
Registered
337 Posts
I worked “in the hood” during the OJ trial. Even this conversation goes both ways, just like then.

I got out of the hood, just before the verdict of the OJ trial, got chewed out by my boss for doing it too.
I wouldn’t be in any city in the country when this verdict comes out. Already BLM videos up on how things are going to burn.

Being prepared is what this forum is about, it’s time to be...........

·
Registered
24,226 Posts
Thank you Denton, that is the subject at hand. Was it negligence, or was it something else; was it wanton?
Was it done without regard for human life? That is up to the jury to decide.
I really can't believe it was wanton.
I certainly don't know, but I think Chauvin didn't think Floyd was in physical distress. I know that perps lie. All they want to do is get out of the situation. Heck, just pulling over a speeder will turn the person into a liar. I get it.
Floyd looked like he was in good shape but muscles are deceiving.

He should have known better. Floyd's legs should have been restrained, he was already handcuffed and Chauvin should have gotten off him while they waited for the van. Narcan should have been administered because they knew he was lying about drug usage. After all, Floyd wasn't the first person on drugs that Chauvin encountered and he knew the signs.

I don't know if Floyd would have lasted 24 hours had he not had an encounter with Chauvin, but Floyd's stupidity is not on trial; Chauvin's actions are.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts