Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
They’re trained that if the prisoner losses consciousness that they immediately render aid.

That wasn’t followed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
This basically comes down to if the judge and jury fear mob reaction. If he isn't found guilty, Minneapolis burns. If he is found guilty of less than murder, Minneapolis burns. If he's found guilty but doesn't get maximum sentence, Minneapolis burns.

If he's found guilty of murder, sentenced to the maximum penalty, Minneapolis burns because they need to celebrate.

Only a fool thinks this will be a fair, unbiased trial.

·
Super Moderator
1-6 months, natural disasters or economic collapse
9,314 Posts
They’re trained that if the prisoner losses consciousness that they immediately render aid.

That wasn’t followed.
Absolutely correct!
Which meets the criminal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter.
I don't yet see how it meets the definition for murder, but additional evidence could sway me.

Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
If I were on the jury we wouldn’t be having this conversation. You got me wrong on post #72, Druggie made his bed.
Were you sent here to see how many people would respond to your tree-hugging panty-waist touch-hole posts to find out how many could be banned? You need to step up your game!

btw, you'd never have made it to 1st base at getting a spot on the jury.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
I’m not playing favorites, I don’t like drug addicts, counterfeiting or cops......
Thankfully, you'd never be selected for a jury involving a cop case.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
The day things are decided because of possible crowd reaction is the day we all can pretty much throw in the towel on justice...judges and juries.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The crowd was informing a police officer a crime was being committed.

Just so happens that the cops they informed were the perpetrators of the crime.

·
Registered
Grind down,economic collapse and food shortage
9 Posts
His toxicology came back he was high on fentanyl,meth and caffeine,even before they got him out of the car he already started saying he couldn't breath the judge and attorneys said in video he had something in his mouth and swallowed it.cops tried to reason and help him later in the video he was on the ground it was proven he didn't die from the knee and more time in video he had is knee on his back more than the neck.he was trained like that. chauvin not going get murder charge he might get man slaughter

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
...the judge and attorneys said in video he had something in his mouth and swallowed it.
I've seen this mentioned a few times. Can you link the video concerning this bit of testimony?

·
Registered
Grind down,economic collapse and food shortage
9 Posts
He also blocked arteries and bad heart and had coronavirus and has soon they got him out he went 0 to 100. This autopsy and so forth I cant the video I mentioned but found another will try to load it

·
Registered
204 Posts
ER doctor theorized heart stopped due to lack of oxygen. Coroner said no damage to neck or surrounding areas.Fentanyl and bad heart, sounds like reasonable doubt to me ( not guilty). Bring that trial down hear to gods country.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Floyd's blood and urine analysis.

Yeah, it was a knee on his shoulder blade that caused his demise.

Reactions: Denton and Kauboy

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
He also blocked arteries and bad heart and had coronavirus and has soon they got him out he went 0 to 100. This autopsy and so forth I cant the video I mentioned but found another will try to load it
From everything I can find, the mention of putting something in his mouth and swallowing it was from a previous arrest in 2019 where he did swallow drugs in order to conceal them when being approached by officers.
During that arrest, he also began to cry and act irrationally. Eventually he was placed in an ambulance and taken to the hospital where he was treated for an overdose.
Record of that arrest was entered as evidence in this case. That's how it came up.
There is no indication that Floyd swallowed anything during this arrest.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
According to KTVU attorney Earl Gray, who is representing former officer Thomas Lane, alleged in a new court filing that Floyd overdosed on fentanyl while resisting arrest on May 25. He claims Floyd somehow managed to swallow the drugs while the cops were taking him into custody.

Gray claims that according to body cam footage, there was a white spot on Floyd’s tongue that disappeared, and it looked like “2 milligrams of fentanyl, a lethal dose.”
The court docs also read, “All he had to do is sit in the police car, like every other defendant who is initially arrested. While attempting to avoid his arrest, all by himself, Mr. Floyd overdosed on fentanyl. Given his intoxication level, breathing would have been difficult at best. Mr. Floyd’s intentional failure to obey commands, coupled with his overdosing, contributed to his own death."

Reactions: Kauboy

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
According to KTVU attorney Earl Gray, who is representing former officer Thomas Lane, alleged in a new court filing that Floyd overdosed on fentanyl while resisting arrest on May 25. He claims Floyd somehow managed to swallow the drugs while the cops were taking him into custody.

Gray claims that according to body cam footage, there was a white spot on Floyd’s tongue that disappeared, and it looked like “2 milligrams of fentanyl, a lethal dose.”
The court docs also read, “All he had to do is sit in the police car, like every other defendant who is initially arrested. While attempting to avoid his arrest, all by himself, Mr. Floyd overdosed on fentanyl. Given his intoxication level, breathing would have been difficult at best. Mr. Floyd’s intentional failure to obey commands, coupled with his overdosing, contributed to his own death."

Thanks!
It will be interesting to see if Chauvin's case will include this information.
It would only served to strengthen their proposal that Floyd died due to the drugs in his system.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What was Mr Floyd going to do with his head that required a knee on the neck but still allowed the officer to have his hands in his pockets like he was waiting on a sanwich in line at subway ?????

This is a conflict. It’s very damaging IMO. It tells me the man is not really struggling snd the officer is making a statement. “ look at what I can do “
If you look closely you will see his hands weren’t in his pockets. He’s wearing gloves that blend in with his pants as he had his hands on his thighs. You can debate whether having his hands on his thighs is damning but the pockets thing is inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you look closely you will see his hands weren’t in his pockets. He’s wearing gloves that blend in with his pants as he had his hands on his thighs. You can debate whether having his hands on his thighs is damning but the pockets thing is inaccurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here’s one pic showing his left hand in his pocket with the knee on Mr Floyds neck while Mr Floyd was handcuffed.

Mr Floyd lost consciousness and the officer did not render aid, but rather kept the knee on the neck.

Witnesses repeatedly begged the officers to “ check his pulse, he’s dying”

Mr Floyd subsequently died.

Now we get to have a trial because a dumbass cop didn’t follow his training and render aid.

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
View attachment 113421

Here’s one pic showing his left hand in his pocket with the knee on Mr Floyds neck while Mr Floyd was handcuffed.

Mr Floyd lost consciousness and the officer did not render aid, but rather kept the knee on the neck.

Witnesses repeatedly begged the officers to “ check his pulse, he’s dying”

Mr Floyd subsequently died.

Now we get to have a trial because a dumbass cop didn’t follow his training and render aid.
You would be comfortable in a country where it's guilty until proven innocent.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You would be comfortable in a country where it's guilty until proven innocent.
It’s not about me. It’s about the evidence, we are discussing a trial and the evidence that’s been presented.

Are you some how emotionally attached to this case ? I’m not.

If the evidence shows that Chauvin didn’t kill Mr Floyd then Im fine with a not guilty.

Any verdict is fine with me, I’m not on the jury. 👍.

·
Super Moderator
9,314 Posts
Hand was not in pocket: (navy pants, black glove)

Goes to show that even picture evidence can be misleading.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts