Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are ever in trouble anywhere and the grid is still up for a short period of time and you need anything, anything at all remember this address Prepper SOS and use a fake name that me or the other friends would notice and could identify it as you. Then if something would actually happen we could get to you effectively and as soon as possible. The site is pretty self explainitory if you need any help pm on there or here. I wanted to make something for people know matter where we are in the world we can help!! Good luck to you all in the event of something happening.

-WVT

·
Registered
640 Posts
What I don't understand is why we don't have a prepper emblem (something subtle) that we can put on our vehicles or at certain places on our houses that is recognizable to other preppers. It would help other preppers find people of like mind... without having to shout it out for the world to see. I see all kinds of crap on the back of cars and have no idea what half of them mean.... like what's the deal with the hand grenade made out of a skeleton hand? Not a clue.... But... a simple hiking trail sign... or a bullet cutout on a capital P... or something. Of course... only those that want to be known would use it... but it's something I always wondered about.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i thought of that also like maybe use a certian color to identify a persons status like red could be leave me alone i dont want you around or youll be sorry and green could be were good we dont need help that but use other colors to identify stressed situations like willing to barter ime friendly and use blue to say we could use water please help ill barter or things of that such since there my not be other means of communication with out face to face hostility it would help everyone know whose willing to help who needs help and who we shouldnt mess with i think it would help to have identifiers to help everyone get help or leave alone

·
Registered
231 Posts
What I don't understand is why we don't have a prepper emblem (something subtle) that we can put on our vehicles or at certain places on our houses that is recognizable to other preppers. It would help other preppers find people of like mind... without having to shout it out for the world to see. I see all kinds of crap on the back of cars and have no idea what half of them mean.... like what's the deal with the hand grenade made out of a skeleton hand? Not a clue.... But... a simple hiking trail sign... or a bullet cutout on a capital P... or something. Of course... only those that want to be known would use it... but it's something I always wondered about.
What I am about to say may be unpopular, but I gotta say it.

Ive been on forums where I was active for years. Talked to people a lot, got to know them. Called them friends. But when I met them, they were not who they appeared to be.

While I am pretty free with pictures and stuff I still have a good bit of anonymity on here. And I like to think of myself as a good person willing to help. But I am unwilling to advertize it on my house, or on my trucks.

I hope that the majority of the people on here are good folk, and ya'll seem to be. But a lot of things change real quick when things get bad. Good people turn into animals when they get hungry.

Preppers of all kinds are at different levels. Advertize to them by stickers or signs and when they run out and get hungry they may very well turn into a maundering group.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought of that also like maybe use a certian color to identify a persons status like red could be leave me alone i dont want you around or youll be sorry and green could be were good we dont need help that but use other colors to identify stressed situations like willing to barter ime friendly and use blue to say we could use water please help ill barter or things of that such since there my not be other means of communication with out face to face hostility it would help everyone know whose willing to help who needs help and who we shouldnt mess with i think it would help to have identifiers to help everyone get help or leave alone
I will definitively work on that for sure that is an amazing idea.

This is another good idea, some people won't agree but I see nothing wrong with this at all and I will make one as soon as possible and the people that are looking for me will be able to tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts