Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was able to buy some SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB flash drives from the back to school savings. Cost $25.00 shipped with insurance. Prefer PayPal so I can print the shipping label from there or you can do eBay.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Reactions: Back Pack Hack

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just an update and bump. The flash drive version is now 13 gigabytes. Same as before as I find interesting stuff I add it to the library. My newest addition that maybe an interest to militia groups is a folder for Civil Affairs with Military manuals and papers. I created a sub folder of Public Relations with civilian books on the subject.

Current price is $25.00 which includes shipping and insurance. I have 32gb flash drives and when they run out I revert back to 16gb drives. You can PayPal using [email protected] as the address or eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/263167830021?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Just an update and bump. The flash drive version is now 25 gigabytes. Same as before as I find interesting stuff I add it to the library. My newest addition that maybe of interest is a folder full of gun manuals, reloading manuals and gunsmithing in general.

Current price is $25.00 for the flash drive and 14.00 for the 4 gigabyte disk which includes shipping and insurance. I have 32gb flash drives and they as always are brand new. You can PayPal using [email protected] as the address or you can use eBay if your more comfortable with them https://www.ebay.com/usr/materielgeneral
Thanks

Ken

To my friends here that bought the flash drive library. If you ship me a flash drive and pay for return shipping I will update the library. It is now over 25 gigabytes.

Reactions: inceptor

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks for putting all this together, I just ordered the thumb drive off ebay.
Yep, I am processing it right now. Takes close to 2 hours to download to it. I appreciate your purchase. It helps my preps come along.

Reactions: Trihonda and NMPRN

·
Registered
285 Posts
...Takes close to 2 hours to download to it...
The thumb drive came today, thanks for the quick shipping. Just FYI, I took a quick look at the communications folder and some of it is very out outdated (ham license study guide, band plan, etc.) I can update my copy easy enough but you might want to update your master copy.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The thumb drive came today, thanks for the quick shipping. Just FYI, I took a quick look at the communications folder and some of it is very out outdated (ham license study guide, band plan, etc.) I can update my copy easy enough but you might want to update your master copy.
Sorry in the late reply. It comes down to what I could find on the net and its better than nothing. I will check and see if anything newer is out there now as the net changes everyday.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I am offering a sale price for the flash drive library. Starting now until New Years Day the price will be 15.00 or until I run out of flash drives.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Just a reminder, Jan 2 the sale is over. 15.00 for this library is an awesome price. If you were to add up all the time it took to research, download this material, it wouldn't be a day, it would be days and maybe into the week(s) amount of time. You can buy on eBay or use PayPal.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I am putting the libraries on sale for a short time. Get it while you can. Disk library normally $10.00 on sale for 6.00 plus shipping. Flash drive library normally 20.00 on sale for 17.00

I have three versions of the disk, General, Homesteading and Tactical. General topics are a little bit of everything. Homesteading topic self self explanation and tactical library. Army manuals, unconventional/guerrilla warfare, snipercraft, self defense, communication ect.

Here is the link to the General topic library.
4 GB General Topic Electronic Library, Homesteading, Military, Medical, Prepper | eBay

Link for the Homesteading.
Homesteading Electronic Library DVD, Medical, Prepping, Communications, Survival | eBay

Link for the Tactical library.
PM 8-94 How to Start and Train a Militia Unit, The Ultimate Sniper PDF + Library | eBay

If you want a lot more data then you would want to buy the flash drive version. Over 26 gigabytes of information.
Flash Drive Library, Homesteading, Military, Medical, Militia lots of Books | eBay

If you do not want to use eBay then email me at [email protected] and we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I am putting the libraries back to full price starting September 15. Just a warning if you have been considering buying one. After 15 they will be back at full price. I guarantee that the library does not suck.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts